Demetrius Jackson giving up football

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a wonderful young man and ambassador for the program. I am confident he'll exceed in whatever he does. He was a great football player, but is an even better person.

Man, LOVED D Jack coming out of highschool. He became our best DE before the injuries. Would of loved to see what he could of done if he stayed healthy. Good luck to him

Advertisement
It's not often you see a player of Jackson's ability make an even bigger impact off the field than on it. I'm sure that whatever he does after he finishes school and football, he'll be successful.

Although seeing him on the field has been a pleasure,.. Its reassuring to know this isnt the last were gonna see of him!! Keep up the work young man!

Nothing but love for Djack. I got a chance to meet him at one of his basketball games during his senior year of High School. I came away very impressed. I met him again last year, and was even more impressed. People like him, who gives so much of himself to others, deserves to get the most out of life. Here's to hoping he gets what he deserves!

Would love to see him getting into coaching at any level, but I think he has a lot to offer his hometown in a mentorship/community leader type role.

Advertisement
He was everything we could ever ask for from a student athlete. No doubt he will go on to do great things.

Tremendous young man. Thanks for all you gave to the program, DJax, and can't wait to watch you achieve what you're capable of off the field.

Advertisement
You look at this young man and his BTW teammate Thomas who has a promising music career waiting for him after football and compare them to some of the knuckleheads we have on the team, who have left the team, and who we are trying to recruit to the team and you have some hope. Good luck to a kid who has his head and heart in he right place.

Knowing the Jackson Family, D Jax take time out his schedule to make sure he comes back to Booker T, do drills with the kids, helping everyone he can in overtown. He's a huge inspiration in our community, he lets people know, that anything is possible.

We appericate all D Jax do, an amazing kid.

Advertisement
Back