Demetrius Jackson giving up football

Advertisement
I don’t know if he’s interested in politics, but he could be a Congressman repping his District in a couple years.
He is definitely interested in politics. He has mentioned it in a few interviews. I cant remember the exact quotes, but I know he has referenced being the Mayor of Miami as one of his goals in life.

Was wondering why he was buried on the depth chart. This basically answers that.

Wish he could've had a chance to play in the NFL. But the guy seems to have other projects going on and a long-term future getting up.

Need more people in the world like him. Him doing a lot in Overtown is extremely beneficial. Don't need to wish him luck, he'll be fine.

Advertisement
True cane loved watching Djack play hope nothing but the best for him in the next step of his journey.

It'll be interesting to see what he does with his life. It isn't every day you see someone with his ability care so much about those around him. Usually those dudes are me guys and he certainly isn't.

Advertisement
Guy was a terror last season speed rushing the inside on 3rd downs. Great leader off the field. He’ll do great things.

Advertisement
is it possible to let this man have his moment without our BS. take it to another post
dul scriú féin ... Vai a vite te ... scheiß auf dich ... Faites-vous voir ... heleʻoe e pale ... pumunta sa iyong sarili

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back