Demarkus bowman

Stop looking at speed. Kid isn’t slow...all that matters. Does he have vision? Yes. Does he hit the hole with some anger? Yes. Can he make people miss? Yes. Does he play good comp? For NY yes. Does he have a good offer sheet (if applicable)? Yes. Does he produce? As a RB and a WR. Is he willing to block? Yes. Does he have good size? Yes, he’s 6’ 205. Does he look like he can be real productive and help you win games? Yes. Then he’s a take.

The speed will come. The athleticism will come but you got to stop judging ball players on if you run a 4.4 or not because speed isn’t everything in football. I’m not just trying to say it about you and what you said and pick on you but that kind of stuff drives me nuts seeing it all over the place.

Ran for 600 yards last year according to 247?

Advertisement
I’d take Murphy right now and then go all out for Chaney while keeping contact with Parrish and the other NY RB.

If Chaney is bag chasing it’ll be obvious by end of summer. If he’s not on board then take whoever is higher on the board, Parrish or NY RB or whoever emerges.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone will be after Bowman. Would be hilarious for someone to pull him from Florida although.. Lakeland.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back