Demarkcus Bowman enters the portal

Advertisement
Really??? Bowman has more upside than ANY back on our roster NOW and any RB on our recruiting board. This guy is a beast. Ask the south Florida all star team (St. Thomas) if he is the real deal. He punked them 2 years ago.

Realistically there is a 99% chance he’s a gator, however if I’m Manny I would inquire. Why not get a feeler. As a matter of fact it’s Manny’s JOB to inquire about this player. I bet you If Saban was here he would make a call to Lakeland.
Lingard had the most upside than any back on our roster as well. I don't know why he is transferring, and I'm not saying I wouldn't want him. However, upside is only realized if you put in the work. Who would have thought that Cam would end up being one of the best RB's out of the entire 2018 recruiting class?

This is a great pickup for UF as Bowman is a stud. Miami is in fine shape with Rooster, Chaney, and Franklin. If Daniels pops, i’m thrilled with the skill sets of each kid. Bottom line. There is no excuse for one of the big 3 Florida Schools to not be good. I’m not saying they always should be 11-2 on a dow year good, but what’s happened to us over the past decade plus and to FSU now take a truly special coach. The Florida schools should always have skilled kids.

Advertisement
I love that the Gaytors are loading up on recruiting stars.

I love the overconfidence.
I know they had 2006-2009, but I still believe the strongest run they've ever had was 1993-1996. I remember they were preseason #1 in 1994 and I can't even recall how many of their fans (children and adults) insisted to me they were going "undefeated and blowing everyone out."

When I offered any pushback, they became indignant, genuinely emotional, shrill. "Who is going to beat us, who?"

I've known from a young age their disgusting arrogance, ignorance, and derangement.

Lingard had the most upside than any back on our roster as well. I don't know why he is transferring, and I'm not saying I wouldn't want him. However, upside is only realized if you put in the work. Who would have thought that Cam would end up being one of the best RB's out of the entire 2018 recruiting class?
Lingard just isn't very good . He proved that here and he is doing so at UF too. He can't learn the schemes and he isn't a hard worker. He has plenty of god given talent but so does every 4 and 5 and ( and many 3 stars ) player at this level.

Really??? Bowman has more upside than ANY back on our roster NOW and any RB on our recruiting board. This guy is a beast. Ask the south Florida all star team (St. Thomas) if he is the real deal. He punked them 2 years ago.

Realistically there is a 99% chance he’s a gator, however if I’m Manny I would inquire. Why not get a feeler. As a matter of fact it’s Manny’s JOB to inquire about this player. I bet you If Saban was here he would make a call to Lakeland.
Meh

Advertisement
Dabo Swinney got political, and became politically insensitive. Dabo messed up, this kid is another bullet in the chamber

Think this is the case of a lid who was the starter his entire life and was struggling behind on the depth chart and being away from family

Your totally wrong, our rb's are better then clemson's other then etienne but yet you claim he is better then rooster and chaney and harris....lmao you can't get better if your not playing. And 2 carries in 4th qtr is all ur going off of high school don't count anymore. Ufag's board is that way.👉

I don't remember Bowman's film being better than Chaney's. Definitely not better than Knighton's. Wont save UF. There backs are trash.

Advertisement
Has there ever been a transfer destination as obvious as Bowman to UF? The only one I can think of is Jacob Eason to Washington

Your totally wrong, our rb's are better then clemson's other then etienne but yet you claim he is better then rooster and chaney and harris....lmao you can't get better if your not playing. And 2 carries in 4th qtr is all ur going off of high school don't count anymore. Ufag's board is that way.👉

hes better bc these ******** only follow star ratings. yes hes talented and no he isnt better than any kid we have on our roster right now. if he was good, he'd get more carries since clemson has played in 3 straight blowouts with enough garbage time

Advertisement

hes better bc his star ratings and HS performance say so? in college, he isnt better and doesn't have more upside. clemson has played more blowout time than we did and he cant get on the field. sorry, but this aint HS anymore and chaney and knighton are better than he is. idgaf what his 247 rating is (my friends nephew played against him in the playoffs with edgewater). hes a talented kid who isnt better than anyone on our roster right now.

Advertisement
Back