Demarkcus Bowman enters the portal

ASAP305

Recruit
Do we kick the tires here? Counters are running out but if we don't get Daniels could be worth it

Advertisement
Do we kick the tires here? Counters are running out but if we don't get Daniels could be worth it

I kinda think it'll finally be Florida (bias aside) but maaaan if (when?) Knox screws this up again....

Edit: leaving Clemson bc his grandfather died

Last edited:
Dammit, mayne, I haven't seen you around in a minute, but you and I were sharing a brainwave there.

Our RB room is

Davis and Pierce are Juniors

Lingard a sophmore

Wright a rs freshmen

The initial plan was to not take a back for 2021 if nobody leaves or transfers (then take 2 in 2022) but if anyone leaves after this year, they'll take a RB in 2021. I'll just let this all play out. I'm interested in why he's leaving though

Advertisement
Our RB room is

Davis and Pierce are Juniors

Lingard a sophmore

Wright a rs freshmen

The initial plan was to not take a back for 2021 if nobody leaves or transfers (then take 2 in 2022) but if anyone leaves after this year, they'll take a RB in 2021. I'll just let this all play out. I'm interested in why he's leaving though

And, honestly, while I (unlike many UM fans) love that sophomore, you really might not be able to expect much from him.

I think the big question is whether Bowman is a "take" for the Gaytor (since no RB ever seems to be "good enough" for the Gaytor).

Advertisement
And, honestly, while I (unlike many UM fans) love that sophomore, you really might not be able to expect much from him.

You saw him on IG the other night clapping back at people on him for his lack of PT already? He being emotional already lol.

There is mutual interest between Bowman and UF (obviously) and fellow Lakeland Gators already tweeting at him (Summerall and Zipperer).

Advertisement
We need a 2nd RB this class correct..so yes I’d kick the tires to see if there’s some interest. He’d be the better option compared to what we have left on our board and a take in a heart beat

Advertisement
You saw him on IG the other night clapping back at people on him for his lack of PT already? He being emotional already lol.

There is mutual interest between Bowman and UF (obviously) and fellow Lakeland Gators already tweeting at him (Summerall and Zipperer).

I thought Summerall was going to hit the portal.

Maybe, like Ensign Zack Mayo, he's got no place else to go.

Advertisement
Back