DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Wilmington for me... have phish and my morning jacket here in Atlanta and HOPING to make it to NO for the fall jazzfest. Asheville would be VERY tempting though. We were at Lake Toxaway last week.
Hearing august 6-8 here at the old Civic Center

Advertisement
Steward the LB that screed FSU and went to Clemson as a 5 star got hurt and sucked ***
Worked with a relative of his at the time. Jimbo spent almost the entire night at his house a couple days before he committed, that was a “done deal” until something happened with Clemson.

Advertisement
**** F-ing Yes DP is a better school...No comparison whatsoever...and since when is ANYTHING in Kissimmee considered Orlando??...Its a different county as well...
Who said both schools were in Orlando. Metro Orlando yes, city of Orlando no. Osceola county transfer to Orange county yes.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would not be disappointed at all with tolan, jackson, and Wes b at lb
Bro don’t say that. The thought alone is too much for me take in, but to actually see those 3 committed to Miami... SMH. I’d lose my mind. Manny would have to think about playing a true 4-3 base with those 3. Bissainthe and Jackson on the outside and Tolan in the middle. Wow! Just wow!!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back