Delvon Simmons - DT Transfer from Texas Tech

Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering USC, Penn State and The U according to Feldman. DO WANT.

Is he purposely seeking out teams who have had issues with the ncaa? Kinda funny
r

I find it crazy that Penn State is in the running for so many top recruits like Jabril Peppers. 4 year bowl ban. Only 65 scholarship players allowed for the next 4 years. Last year they signed 5 star qb Hackenberg and 5 star te Breneman with them knowing they won't ever go to a bowl game and will only be able to play with 3/4's of a team.
Al might want to check into getting some of their recruiters 'cause those guys are selling ice cubes to eskimos.

Advertisement
he had signed with unc orginally. bad news is he fought for a release. Good news, butch liked him.

Is he purposely seeking out teams who have had issues with the ncaa? Kinda funny
r

I find it crazy that Penn State is in the running for so many top recruits like Jabril Peppers. 4 year bowl ban. Only 65 scholarship players allowed for the next 4 years. Last year they signed 5 star qb Hackenberg and 5 star te Breneman with them knowing they won't ever go to a bowl game and will only be able to play with 3/4's of a team.
Al might want to check into getting some of their recruiters 'cause those guys are selling ice cubes to eskimos.

Hackenberg and Breneman only stuck because O'Briens record of developing QB's and TE's.

The rest of the class was uber ****. They signed 5+ two stars.

And Peppers isn't considering them. It's Michigan v. Stanford and even that's not much of a competition at this point.

He's considering him in the same way Clowney was considering us, he needed a 5th hat on the table to make it interesting.

r

Hackenberg and Breneman only stuck because O'Briens record of developing QB's and TE's.

The rest of the class was uber ****. They signed 5+ two stars.

And Peppers isn't considering them. It's Michigan v. Stanford and even that's not much of a competition at this point.

He's considering him in the same way Clowney was considering us, he needed a 5th hat on the table to make it interesting.

The point you are missing is that they signed more than only 5 2 star recruits. 17 guys including 2 5 stars 2 4 stars and 8 3 star players.
With sanctions like they have over their heads the only way they sign anybody worth a crap is the sales job of the coaches.
This year they have verbals from 9 guys. 3 4 stars and 6 3 stars and I don't see any qb's or te's so it has to be more than their head coach's rep for developing qb's and te's.
Now this guy we want has a top 3 of Miami, Penn State and USC? Just amazing that Penn State is even in the conversation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am probably in the minority, but unless there are major family or similar reasons, I am not big on going after these "unhappy transfer" types.

Advertisement
Back