Which game is he in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Army All American

Ppreciate you Z

Thanks guys!

Advertisement
All that talk of we ain’t recruiting elite lineman from other fans can go out the window, Scaife is one of the best lineman in the country period and will be a day 1 contributor. He’s been dominating every setting he has been in

Think he grabs a starting spot

This. I wouldn't be surprised if Donaldson moves to RT (assuming his footwork improves) and Scaife is a starting guard.

no way Donaldson moves outside...he struggled inside with any dt that had good movement..Just gave up a sack on a garbage *** move the other day because he has lazy feet

Scaife is one of my fav recruits in this class. He's elite. Has great feet and good raw strength. Its only up for him...i think he gets play at Guard...or even Center.

Scaife is better than the kids in our last ol class..i can see him eating Gaynor's reps EASY

Last edited:

This. I wouldn't be surprised if Donaldson moves to RT (assuming his footwork improves) and Scaife is a starting guard.

no way Donaldson moves outside...he struggled inside with any dt that had good movement..Just gave up a sack on a garbage *** move the other day because he has lazy feet

Look at the group of OL behind him and St Louis not doing anything...he might have to move outside.

Advertisement

Scaife is one of my fav recruits in this class. He's elite. Has great feet and good raw strength. Its only up for him...i think he gets play at Guard...or even Center.

Scaife is better than the kids in our last ol class..i can see him eating Gaynor's reps EASY

Sat next to Tyree St Louis’ uncle at the game Saturday night and he said they plan on moving Donaldson to tackle next year.

All that talk of we ain’t recruiting elite lineman from other fans can go out the window, Scaife is one of the best lineman in the country period and will be a day 1 contributor. He’s been dominating every setting he has been in

C'mon Brock, throw it out there to start off the year...where is the "Elite" talk at?!? :U5PyXda:

Top 5 player in this class period. At every setting he shows out
[TWEET]947875432845717509[/TWEET]

Dominant mean and focused. Will take a staring spot next season. But that dope needs to change his verbiage. Scaife is a Miami Hurricane; he’s not a “commit.”

Advertisement

Sat next to Tyree St Louis’ uncle at the game Saturday night and he said they plan on moving Donaldson to tackle next year.

Good...Searles should be gone by next year then....Kid is gonna get ate up outside

I'd play Gaynor at C, Scaife at LG and Donaldson at RG. OT will have to sort itself out.

ESPN just said on the Under Armour broadcast that Delone Scaife is pushing almost 6’5 310 right now. Cleveland reed had some great reps today too

Advertisement

I'd play Gaynor at C, Scaife at LG and Donaldson at RG. OT will have to sort itself out.

I wouldn’t. Scaife is eating these guys up at LT right now....beat Wynn on every rep and beat KJ Henry on multiple occasions. Boys....I think we found our LT.

Last edited:

Good...Searles should be gone by next year then....Kid is gonna get ate up outside

This. Just doesnt have the lateral quickness. Got used by a slow Wisconsin interior guy in the OB.

I wouldn’t. Scaife is eating these guys up at LT right now....beat Wynn and beat KJ Henry on multiple occasions. Boys....I think we found our LT.

Did see him get beat once by KJ Henry on one play on the edge who put him on his backside in an 1 on 1 situation but regardless he had played very well

All this feedback (again) about Scaife is the best news all day.

He's starting next year. The only question is which of the 5 he'll start at.

Still need 1-2 more OL in this class. Go get those 2 from Georgia, Searels.

Advertisement
Back