Delone Scaife Senior HLs

Advertisement
This kid and Silvera gonna have their share of scraps in practice. Two mean mfers.

Love how Scaiffe moves and gets to next level as well as his overall strength. Needs to learn some technique though, little bit too much holding. Excellent OL prospect though

Last edited:
Day one starter. He’s going to take someone’s lunch money shortly after he gets here. He’s got the rare size, strength, athleticism and nastiness to start as a freshmans on the OL.

Advertisement
This team can be scary in 2019. 2018 will be a good year but after looking at us vs Clemson I still think we may be 2 years away as many have stated here before.

Day one starter. He’s going to take someone’s lunch money shortly after he gets here. He’s got the rare size, strength, athleticism and nastiness to start as a freshmans on the OL.

Remains to be seen if he is a day 1 starter, but he sure as **** is going to bring some attitude, nasty, and downright mean play to the table. People will step up and match that or you will be correct that he will take their lunch money. Either way it's not a bad thing and something we need in desperate supply if we're going to win short yardage and goal line situations again.

True. The key to dominating college football is having multiple freaks of nature on the line. Not just big guys, but abnormal human beings such this guy and Donaldson

Trench bully, scaife is the type of lineman you need to compete at a high level

Advertisement
The title to the video is "Do Dirty"... that is all you need to know. Day 1 starter.

Wow, this kid gets to the second level with ease and destroys everyone in his way. I would love to see him at RG and Donaldson at RT.

Advertisement
This team can be scary in 2019. 2018 will be a good year but after looking at us vs Clemson I still think we may be 2 years away as many have stated here before.

Agreed. We need 2 full great classes to really earn an 11-1+ season. I honestly think 2020 is the year we win it. 2019 we come close

Agreed. We need 2 full great classes to really earn an 11-1+ season. I honestly think 2020 is the year we win it. 2019 we come close

We were 11-1 this year...Unless you really believe we wouldve loss to Arky State

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back