Delone Scaife Senior HLs

Wow, this kid gets to the second level with ease and destroys everyone in his way. I would love to see him at RG and Donaldson at RT.

You just might get your wish

So Tyrie moves to LT? He's been a RT for three years. Do you think the learning curve would be too big?

The staff has been practing him at LT the whole time. I think he makes the move 100% this spring and balls out. LT is all about being athletic to handle most teams best pass rusher and I think Tyrie proved this season that he is one of the better pass blockers in the ACC.

Advertisement
I wonder if Delone and Nesta have gone against each other in camps or in competition (Highschool)

Last edited:
Day one starter. He’s going to take someone’s lunch money shortly after he gets here. He’s got the rare size, strength, athleticism and nastiness to start as a freshmans on the OL.

Love this kid. Big, nasty and agile.

I'd be shocked if he's not starting next season. He'll,he'd probably started this year.

Day one starter. He’s going to take someone’s lunch money shortly after he gets here. He’s got the rare size, strength, athleticism and nastiness to start as a freshmans on the OL.

I'd be shocked if he's not starting next season. He'll,he'd probably started this year.

IF Scaife starts next year, it's likely because our OL looks like this:

LT St. Louis
LG Gaynor or Gauthier
C Gauthier or Gaynor
RG Scaife
RT Donaldson

Think it's still too early to tell. Would love to see what Herbert and the rest of guys bring this spring. Happy Mahoney can at least throw us some snaps. Quality depth has been deeply lacking on this unit for years. We need 8!

Advertisement
An once he gets coached up and gets a year in the weight room....may God bless whoever lines up against him

IF Scaife starts next year, it's likely because our OL looks like this:

LT St. Louis
LG Gaynor or Gauthier
C Gauthier or Gaynor
RG Scaife
RT Donaldson

Think it's still too early to tell. Would love to see what Herbert and the rest of guys bring this spring. Happy Mahoney can at least throw us some snaps. Quality depth has been deeply lacking on this unit for years. We need 8!

That should be a lot more physical in the run game

Boy, this kid is strong and moves really well. We are gonna love the attitude we see up front with him playing beside Gaynor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back