Delaney out 6-8 weeks Per ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How in the **** would he know before any of our Miami insiders, Pete?[/QUOTE]
Because PETE#2 has been super busy.Notice how often"The Works" comes out,
this time last year six weeks before a sign by date we would have seen two per week.

Did you all hear the shot rece Davis took at Miami before that segment? ESPN was showing the crowd at gameday and they showed a video inside the stadium and rece Davis davis said it might not be that full at sun life stadium. Fvck that clown...

He played on the last defensive snap of the game.

Could it have happened on the last kickoff return or on the final play of the game...the kickoff with 6 seconds left?

Advertisement
Did you all hear the shot rece Davis took at Miami before that segment? ESPN was showing the crowd at gameday and they showed a video inside the stadium and rece Davis davis said it might not be that full at sun life stadium. Fvck that clown...

Jesse Palmer said yesterday that Miami has the worst home field advantage in the country.

Neither of them are wrong.

F the whole ESPN crew. I'm honestly whatever on this. Don't really care. Delaney wasn't all that good being real. Dean and Bandy can pick it up. I'm still devastated Walton is probably done playing as a Cane tho. That one hurt

Advertisement

Jesse Palmer said yesterday that Miami has the worst home field advantage in the country.

The heat on its own is a huge advantage

I saw that too. Sh*t is stupid, even when we we’re the top program in the country our stadium wasn’t full either... it just seems like every time we got some national buzz that try and take every shot they can. We don’t have the worst home field advantage either you are acting like the crowds are like they were when golden was here. We averaged 58000 plus last year and had the second highest increase in attendance from 2015 to the 2016 season...

By picking GT it is no lose situation. If The U loses then they can say “see I told you the U is not their yet”. If the U wins it will be “wow this team can compete for an ACC title.”

Advertisement
Back