Deja Vu..beat undefeated FSU @ Doak

YUMU

Recruit
Here we are again back in the hopeless 20 Yr maze. It is Deja Vu.. we have seen it before.

whoa-deja-vu-matrix-glitch.gif

My only personal consolation prize this season would be to beat them "Holes" at Doak and kind of shatter their playoff hopes. But again I see their WRs and see our DBs...

Still possible...

The hope is that program will do whatever is necessary and meaning whatever to portal elite QB, DB & DL in that order.. again portal elite players ready to go.. not recruits

Year 3 will be the breaking point between success and spiral toxicity

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just can't realistically see us beating out top teams for an elite QB or DT. I think we will have a chance at solid to good players though.

Here we are again back in the hopeless 20 Yr maze. It is Deja Vu.. we have seen it before.

View attachment 261528

My only personal consolation price this season would be to beat them "Holes" at Doak and kind of shatter their playoff hopes. But again I see their WR and see our DB...

Still possible...

The hope is that program will do whatever is necessary and meaning whatever to portal elite QB, DB & DL in that order.. again portal elite players ready to go.. not recruits

Year 3 will be the breaking point between success and spiral toxicity
Elite portal players do not interest Mannio and the eval brain trust.

We are not a desirable landing spot for highly touted players. The difference makers QBs, WRs, and dominant DTs will continue to look elsewhere. This is why it was so important for us to hire a cerebral head coach to help offset this factor. Instead we got a meathead. Imagine what Elko would do with our team. ****, even his predecessor would have had us more competitive. The worst part of all of this is the helplessness and knowing that mediocrity will be the only result for this program under Mario.

Advertisement
FSU is a terrible match up for our defense
Yup scrambling qb and they can run it with benson inside. And they have a jump ball receiver vs small dbs. Going to be tough but that’s how cfb is they have a dynamic qb and he’s going to eat. Our DL isn’t elite we have to rush 5 every **** time. That’s basically what we have to do. Not a good matchup

Advertisement
All I'll say is, if we do beat FSU it changes things completely for this team. Now I don't think it happens but boy would that give this program some life.

Advertisement
We are not a desirable landing spot for highly touted players. The difference makers QBs, WRs, and dominant DTs will continue to look elsewhere. This is why it was so important for us to hire a cerebral head coach to help offset this factor. Instead we got a meathead. Imagine what Elko would do with our team. ****, even his predecessor would have had us more competitive. The worst part of all of this is the helplessness and knowing that mediocrity will be the only result for this program under Mario.
You guys don’t want that. You want the Lane Kiffins of the world. Not a guy like Elko or Mark Stoops who continuously developed kids to higher levels but because they don’t score 30 a game they suck in your eyes.

I really don’t want to hear **** from this board when it comes to HCs anymore. You all are just as clueless as this admin.

How many times have I brought in guys like Lance Leipold, Stoops, Campbell, Fickell, annd Fritz? All that’s thrown is lame excuses not to hire them.

All I'll say is, if we do beat FSU it changes things completely for this team. Now I don't think it happens but boy would that give this program some life.

lol its all we have right now. If we beat them we just ruined FSU season

Advertisement
You guys don’t want that. You want the Lane Kiffins of the world. Not a guy like Elko or Mark Stoops who continuously developed kids to higher levels but because they don’t score 30 a game they suck in your eyes.

I really don’t want to hear **** from this board when it comes to HCs anymore. You all are just as clueless as this admin.

How many times have I brought in guys like Lance Leipold, Stoops, Campbell, Fickell, annd Fritz? All that’s thrown is lame excuses not to hire them.

You remember how mad our fanbase was for not hiring Charlie Strong as our DC. I don't trust our fanbase on coaches. They got excited when we hired Manny Diaz

Advertisement
Back