Deja Vu..beat undefeated FSU @ Doak

I think NC is a better team.. always thought NC was our tougher game this year
but agree it will be very diff to beat them
UNC and FSU similar asf. Dynamic qbs with a great wr and a good running game. Game will be high scoring. I got fsu winning that one cause basketball lol

Advertisement
Here we are again back in the hopeless 20 Yr maze. It is Deja Vu.. we have seen it before.

View attachment 261528

My only personal consolation prize this season would be to beat them "Holes" at Doak and kind of shatter their playoff hopes. But again I see their WR and see our DB...

Still possible...

The hope is that program will do whatever is necessary and meaning whatever to portal elite QB, DB & DL in that order.. again portal elite players ready to go.. not recruits

Year 3 will be the breaking point between success and spiral toxicity
Lol at thinking you'll find a better qb than TVD in the portal. Give me 15 qbs better than TVD right now. Y'all bugging.

DB and DL we need to hit the portal hard but we really need to do whatever it take$ to $ign Robin$on and McCray.

Lol at thinking you'll find a better qb than TVD in the portal. Give me 15 qbs better than TVD right now. Y'all bugging.

DB and DL we need to hit the portal hard but we really need to do whatever it take$ to $ign Robin$on and McCray.

TVD won't be here next year
it is possible we can find better than TVD ( there is one in Texas)
but we need to find better than our current backups

To beat FSU we need to play an incredibly smart, sound and disciplined football game, and we haven't done that too much as far back as I can remember.

Advertisement
We are not a desirable landing spot for highly touted players. The difference makers QBs, WRs, and dominant DTs will continue to look elsewhere. This is why it was so important for us to hire a cerebral head coach to help offset this factor. Instead we got a meathead. Imagine what Elko would do with our team. ****, even his predecessor would have had us more competitive. The worst part of all of this is the helplessness and knowing that mediocrity will be the only result for this program under Mario.
You may want to look at our recruiting class last year again. December isn’t going to help your narrative neither. 😂

Where are all the "miami" fans who wanted fsu to be undefeated when we play them, I know they are still excited with how the season is going..

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF
I sure as **** hope they are.

Cant have em down want to have them undefeated when we play them..its good for the sport.

It sucks to see fsu down like this...

GOATED LIL BRAH....

These are all legit quotes from "um fans"...former um players....and current um players in reference to fsu.

WHEN THEY START SMACKING US FOR SOUTH FLORIDA RECRUITS AND FLIPPING A FEW OF OUR GUYS IT WILL BE EPIC

You guys don’t want that. You want the Lane Kiffins of the world. Not a guy like Elko or Mark Stoops who continuously developed kids to higher levels but because they don’t score 30 a game they suck in your eyes.

I really don’t want to hear **** from this board when it comes to HCs anymore. You all are just as clueless as this admin.

How many times have I brought in guys like Lance Leipold, Stoops, Campbell, Fickell, annd Fritz? All that’s thrown is lame excuses not to hire them.
I would take Elko, stoops, or Clawson in a heart beat.

Its actually the type coach I wanted before mario.

We are not a desirable landing spot for highly touted skill position players outside of sofla. The difference makers QBs, WRs, and dominant DTs will continue to look elsewhere. This is why it was so important for us to hire a cerebral head coach to help offset this factor. Instead we got a meathead. Imagine what Elko would do with our team. ****, even his predecessor would have had us more competitive. The worst part of all of this is the helplessness and knowing that mediocrity will be the only result for this program under Mario.

FIFY (for the most part)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back