Deion Sanders candidate for FSU HC per Ian Rapoport

He's been involved in football his whole life, I'm pretty sure he understands what a coaching staff needs. More than posters on here. Do I think he will be a good coach, idk but he will have the ability to hire and recruit the best of them. Putting him in a better position than miami. Front runner kids gonna pick banda or Baker or manny over Deion Sanders. I rather they dont hire him.

They out recruit us pretty much every year anyways.

Advertisement
Ungle Puke's boycott lasted a whole *** 3 days haha. Clown
[/QUOTE]
IMO This is the only reason Sanders name has been brought up. A lot of people have been claiming racism as the Reason he was a fired and a lot of people are believing it. This helps them combat that accusation. However, just because the boosters are millionaires it doesn’t mean there are the few head cases in there that are actually wanting this to happen.

Yeah, Deion can coach on how to ripoff would-be agents while maintaining one's college eligibility.

Advertisement
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you all may be underestimating this job. FsU had exactly one bad hire since Bowden and they remedied that in less than 2 years. They aren't Miami with wash, rinse, repeat since Davis left. The boosters have taken over and they will get a good coach. That is an attractive job and with any sort of competency FsU does recruit itself. Dumbass Jimbo's problem was he wanted it to be an SEC school with SEC power and money. It just ain't that school and probably never will be because UF is that school in Florida. But as Jimbo proved FSU is more than capable of winning a Natty in this environment. Hopefully Manny pans out long term because FsU didn't flinch when they realized they had a dog sh*t coach. The question is what do we do.

hey dopey tough time make bunch of bad hires when a coach has been there for 30 ******* years

He's been involved in football his whole life, I'm pretty sure he understands what a coaching staff needs. More than posters on here. Do I think he will be a good coach, idk but he will have the ability to hire and recruit the best of them. Putting him in a better position than miami. Front runner kids gonna pick banda or Baker or manny over Deion Sanders. I rather they dont hire him.

why would anyone to work for him

Advertisement
Y’all can’t even joke about this..Deion would bring instant energy to that program ..now what happens and how that team looks and is ran is another story...with that lord I hope this happens 🤣🤣

so....we can joke about this is what you're saying. agreed!

If Deion gets the job the AD should be fired right on the spot. It’s amazing how many village idiots we have walking the streets along with their dopey prognostications...

Nahhhh Bro, basketball is harder to teach than football. Why do you think the transition from basketball to football is easier...

Interesting especially when you look at a guy like Jimmy Graham. Though in football more so than basketball, you can carve out a specific role or job that the team needs, and you can coach a player that specific role and ignore lots of other things. Idk if that makes it harder or easier though. Like with Graham he didn't need to know much about playing safety at least not at first. In basketball, sure you can specialize in rebounding or 3 pt shooting but all 5 guys play defense together, all guys have to run up and down the court, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are people seriously worried about recruiting against Deion Sanders? Those posters have to be joking. Of all the takes I've ever read on this forum- that has to be the silliest. Scared that Deion Sanders is going to be an ace recruiter at FSU. SMDH
Ask @88. He feels it's imperative...

This is great comedy for the board but I think we all know this isn’t happening. Deion has his PR team working around the clock spreading this nonsense. I’ll bet he doesn’t even get a courtesy interview. That said, FSU would be dumb not to put him on staff in some capacity if that is what he wanted. Even as CB coach. People clowned the Rumph hire and he’s doing just fine for us. Deion would probably be a better recruiter if he can’t coach like Rumph.

Advertisement
Back