Deion Sanders candidate for FSU HC per Ian Rapoport

Advertisement
Image result for die laughing gif

Advertisement
This is the guy that not too long ago called recruits in Florida "soft", right? I didn't disagree with him, but he is probably going to have to retract on that a bit.

Advertisement
Y’all can’t even joke about this..Deion would bring instant energy to that program ..now what happens and how that team looks and is ran is another story...with that lord I hope this happens 🤣🤣

I disagree, Deion would continue to have his "all about me" attitude in life and worry more about how he looks than actually coaching or recruiting. I can see him now visiting a recruit.
"Enough about you kid, let's talk about me"
Bring him in!

This is the dumbest thing I have heard in a long, long time. This has to be something Deion has perpetuated. If they indeed do this deal, then really the inmates are running the asylum. Their AD has been a complete idiot through this entire process (you thought we had it bad, this guy should get an award for the worst), but I really cannot believe he is this stupid. Time will tell, but I really have to believe this is just hyperbole.

If Mark Stoops' buyout is really under $2 Mill instead of $20, then all this stuff goes away quick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
how the **** did they fall so quickly????

you telling me not even come conference usa coaches will touch the job?

Everyone knew Taggart wasn't going to be the guy that won at FSU. But as talented as that team that Jimbo left Willie, he still left them bare of two positions, which happen to be the most important - OL and QB.

On top of that, Jimbo left a **** culture at the end of his tenure that again, Willie wasn't the guy to straighten that out.

Why coaches won't touch that job is for a myriad of reasons:

1) They question the administration's financial commitment to the program given Fisher's exodus a few years ago.
2) There are unrealistic expectations with both the admin and the fanbase which leads to...
3) Willie was fired after a year and a half. As bad as he was, most coaches around the country get at least 3 years (see Frost and Chip Kelly).

Advertisement
Back