Deion Flips #1 Juco CB from UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Deion KNOWS all about academic risks. ****, Neon Deion stayed eligible for the 1988 season by taking (and acing) a summer class on the History of HIV-AIDS. Then he skipped all of his classes during the Fall 1988 semester.

Deion can recruit but I would bet real money that he can't coach. He was an extremely gifted athlete in his playing days. He's also unbearably arrogant. He's gonna assume his players will "just know" how to play like he did, then he'll get frustrated and complain about how "kids these days" are soft because he can't coach them to play as well as he did. See MJ for an example on evaluating and developing young talent.

Advertisement
Deion KNOWS all about academic risks. ****, Neon Deion stayed eligible for the 1988 season by taking (and acing) a summer class on the History of HIV-AIDS. Then he skipped all of his classes during the Fall 1988 semester.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, which I guess says something about FSU. They already had a history of HIV-AIDS class in 1988? Wasn't it recognized in the early 80s? Wonder if they'll do a "History of COVID-19" class this upcoming spring semester.

Advertisement
I mean **** UGA absolutely, but the novelty of playing for Coach Prime Time will wear off fast.
I look at a different way. Being coached by one of if not the best corner in football history. I'm sure Deon has told him, "Come here and I'll put you in the NFL."

It's also about the college experience not just the glamour of wearing the jersey for some school that could care less about you other than football. Deon will make him a better man on and off the field.

Jackson State will basically become like a JUCO while Primetime is there. He'll land plenty of talent with academic issues, etc.

Advertisement
Back