Degnan on Finebaum...

Advertisement
I usually don't go in on the bagging of her train but wow, what a bad person to have on to break down Malik Rosier after being named starter. It sounded like she was reading some notes and she couldn't even get out a full sentence. Ummm, "well he isn't as tall as Brad Kaaya."

They need to replace her with a gorgeous hot Chonga weather girl who can speak clearly, has big bosoms, great figure, only owns miniskirts and heels, and can also report on field conditions and weather on the practice field.

It's a pretty simple formula - that works.
This arouses my interest, and it is safe to say I am firmly on board.

I usually don't go in on the bagging of her train but wow, what a bad person to have on to break down Malik Rosier after being named starter. It sounded like she was reading some notes and she couldn't even get out a full sentence. Ummm, "well he isn't as tall as Brad Kaaya."

It was really sad. Sounded like she starting following the team 2 weeks ago. Should have called Pete

I would pray Pete wouldn't give that douchebag the time of day.

UM

Advertisement

They need to replace her with a gorgeous hot Chonga weather girl who can speak clearly, has big bosoms, great figure, only owns miniskirts and heels, and can also report on field conditions and weather on the practice field.

Pretty clever, you looked at Degnan and described the opposite.

**** I was thinking the same ishh...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Her continued employment and lackadaisical effort makes more sense when you take a longer look at her last name.

She's not related to Stuart Miller if that's where you're going.

I thought she was a daughter or niece in that family for some reason.

No... Not related. Trust RVA on this one. Stuart's mother was named Sue but she passed away.

Lol a Miller being a sports reporter is pretty f'in Hilarious

piYsTuK.gif

They need to bring Giselle Espinales **** *** back

Nah we need somebody that looks like Joy from Skip and shannon show.

Advertisement
There's a minute 53 of my life gone forever. Can't believe I listened to Mr Potato Head talk football with Mrs Doubtfire.

Mr PH - "To help us understand um, what, what, what Rosier is all about."

Mrs DF - "Well he's uh, I guess he's kind of a dual threat quarterback. He's not as tall as Kaaya."

Riveting phucking journalism. [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] needs to send them a video to show them how it's done.

That little homewrecker isn't as cute as she used to be. Those days are gone. Like way gone.

I bet she gave Ol' Paul a tingle up his thigh though. She looks like his type.....if he liked women......and wasn't madly in love with Lil Nick.

Last edited:
Advertisement

i saw that...SHE.WAS.HORRIBLE.

Advertisement
Back