Degnan on Finebaum...

I usually don't go in on the bagging of her train but wow, what a bad person to have on to break down Malik Rosier after being named starter. It sounded like she was reading some notes and she couldn't even get out a full sentence. Ummm, "well he isn't as tall as Brad Kaaya."

They need to replace her with a gorgeous hot Chonga weather girl who can speak clearly, has big bosoms, great figure, only owns miniskirts and heels, and can also report on field conditions and weather on the practice field.

It's a pretty simple formula - that works.
**** I was thinking the same ishh...
They need to bring Giselle Espinales **** *** back

That little homewrecker isn't as cute as she used to be. Those days are gone. Like way gone.

IMG_2179.JPG shiiieeeet...agree to disagree

Advertisement
They need to replace her with a gorgeous hot Chonga weather girl who can speak clearly, has big bosoms, great figure, only owns miniskirts and heels, and can also report on field conditions and weather on the practice field.

That little homewrecker isn't as cute as she used to be. Those days are gone. Like way gone.

View attachment 48998 shiiieeeet...agree to disagree

Yeah, I'm taking shawty down ASAP and letting the homies know I took this down.

I usually don't go in on the bagging of her train but wow, what a bad person to have on to break down Malik Rosier after being named starter. It sounded like she was reading some notes and she couldn't even get out a full sentence. Ummm, "well he isn't as tall as Brad Kaaya."

Nah we need somebody that looks like Joy from Skip and shannon show.

Joy can defin-nate-ly get the biz.

What will it take for you to stop watching ESPN? Its your fault you watched that ****, what did you think you would get out of it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back