Defending the screen and Deejay trick play?

bling121

Recruit
I swear I’ll lose my sh*t if they somehow haven’t been over practicing defending the screen. Feel that’s gonna be the biggest thing to stop!
Also, would be sweet if they used Deejay Dallas on a rb toss..if the throw is there, let him him rip it

Advertisement
I still have some trauma from that Yearby pass in the snow during the bowl game. But if we're up a couple of scores, or the covers are clearly cheating down on run plays, I'd give Dallas or Choc the green light to run that as an option play.

We defend the screen better than any team in the country. Have you not watched this team under Diaz?

And yeah, trick plays with true freshman who have no carries on the road against FSU. GREAT PLAN :kim:

You're right, Tony, I need to walk back my agreement with OP. Can't have Dallas in there doing this. But I'd still consider it with Choc, under special conditions.

Advertisement
We defend the screen better than any team in the country. Have you not watched this team under Diaz?

And yeah, trick plays with true freshman who have no carries on the road against FSU. GREAT PLAN :kim:

Were those guys HS quarterbacks like Deejay??

Advertisement

WOW!! You went full Kim Jung Un on him. Though I couldn't agree with you more "th Un'ster" should be reserved for only the craziest 1% of posts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still have some trauma from that Yearby pass in the snow during the bowl game. But if we're up a couple of scores, or the covers are clearly cheating down on run plays, I'd give Dallas or Choc the green light to run that as an option play.

I’m saying ONLY Deejay Dallas if they try smthng since he’s a proven qb from HS. I’m pretty sure the kid is smart enough to not just throw it for the sake of throwing it.

WOW!! You went full Kim Jung Un on him. Though I couldn't agree with you more "th Un'ster" should be reserved for only the craziest 1% of posts.

Unsure why it would be so crazy, it’s not Yearby in the snow who wasn’t a pretty good HS qb like Deejay. Worst case it just ends up being a toss sweep instead of another dive up the middle against that Dline.

I’m saying ONLY Deejay Dallas if they try smthng since he’s a proven qb from HS. I’m pretty sure the kid is smart enough to not just throw it for the sake of throwing it.

Slow down with the proven QB from HS. While DeeJay had a successful HS career as a QB, he was only in that position because that's what the coach asked him to do. His HS offense was more Tim Teeblow than David Klingler.

Advertisement
Back