Defending the screen and Deejay trick play?

bling121

Recruit
I swear I’ll lose my sh*t if they somehow haven’t been over practicing defending the screen. Feel that’s gonna be the biggest thing to stop!
Also, would be sweet if they used Deejay Dallas on a rb toss..if the throw is there, let him him rip it

grover

Senior
I still have some trauma from that Yearby pass in the snow during the bowl game. But if we're up a couple of scores, or the covers are clearly cheating down on run plays, I'd give Dallas or Choc the green light to run that as an option play.

Tony Perps

Senior
We defend the screen better than any team in the country. Have you not watched this team under Diaz?

And yeah, trick plays with true freshman who have no carries on the road against FSU. GREAT PLAN :kim:

grover

Senior
You're right, Tony, I need to walk back my agreement with OP. Can't have Dallas in there doing this. But I'd still consider it with Choc, under special conditions.

bling121

Recruit
We defend the screen better than any team in the country. Have you not watched this team under Diaz?

And yeah, trick plays with true freshman who have no carries on the road against FSU. GREAT PLAN :kim:
Were those guys HS quarterbacks like Deejay??

bling121

Recruit
When's the last time a HB pass worked?[/

Not just saying ANY rb, specifically Deejay as he was a good athlete. Not saying he HAS to throw, worst case he just tucks and runs. But with his qb vision and arm, think it’s not crazy.

Canes91

Freshman
As blitz happy has Diaz is we will get burned with a screen or 2 in this game.

SWFLSWAGG17

SW Florida Dawg

WOW!! You went full Kim Jung Un on him. Though I couldn't agree with you more "th Un'ster" should be reserved for only the craziest 1% of posts.

MizCane

Senior
People b-itch about no motion pre snap and you think Richt is going to run a HB pass??

bling121

Recruit
I still have some trauma from that Yearby pass in the snow during the bowl game. But if we're up a couple of scores, or the covers are clearly cheating down on run plays, I'd give Dallas or Choc the green light to run that as an option play.
I’m saying ONLY Deejay Dallas if they try smthng since he’s a proven qb from HS. I’m pretty sure the kid is smart enough to not just throw it for the sake of throwing it.

bling121

Recruit

WOW!! You went full Kim Jung Un on him. Though I couldn't agree with you more "th Un'ster" should be reserved for only the craziest 1% of posts.
Unsure why it would be so crazy, it’s not Yearby in the snow who wasn’t a pretty good HS qb like Deejay. Worst case it just ends up being a toss sweep instead of another dive up the middle against that Dline.

RichterScale

Freshman
I’m saying ONLY Deejay Dallas if they try smthng since he’s a proven qb from HS. I’m pretty sure the kid is smart enough to not just throw it for the sake of throwing it.
Slow down with the proven QB from HS. While DeeJay had a successful HS career as a QB, he was only in that position because that's what the coach asked him to do. His HS offense was more Tim Teeblow than David Klingler.