Deerfield vs Columbus playoff game

Deerfield could have very easily won this game missed FG, getting stuffed on 3 plays in a row from the 2 and 2 turnovers and only lost by 7. The discipline today was very questionable as well as certain play calls when they were on offense. But hey im not their coach so what do i know.
Too many penalties that kept Columbus drives going. Kept the clocking moving and hurt the field position battle

Advertisement
Good game, tough loss for Deerfield but Columbus is no slouch. They don’t have as much talent but they have 4 Elite guys as well as some very good underclassmen that most of us haven’t heard of yet. Congrats to @Coach Macho and staff for getting to this game after their rough start to the year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I only like certain schools in dade. Da west, central, booker t. I only like certain schools in broward like booker t. All that private school transfer 8 times football i aint wit it
I don't actually have any problem with Broward I just think people on this board are always hyping up Broward teams while trying to downplay Dade like we ain't still whoopin *** & taking names lol

I can't stand how STA always steals the best kids from the smaller schools in Broward, but that's just the nature of HS recruiting, none of these kids in the Tri-County ever really go to the school they're supposed to based on their district or where they live, it be kids from Dade going to school in Broward, like wtf yall doing up there lol.

But I like McArthur, Chaminade, Coco Creek, Dillard, Ely, Flanagan, Stranahan, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Everglades, Boyd Anderson, Hallandale, Piper, Plantation, Monarch, Pompano & a bunch others, really all of'em except AH & STA lol. I don't really have anything against DFB, AH & STA for real it's more so just a like a playful rivalry thing with them being the best in Broward so whenever they lose especially to a Dade school it's always fun.

I love PB too, I gotta lot of family from Riviera & the surrounding areas from there. I think a lot of those kids get under looked completely, they produce some really talented players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back