Deerfield vs Columbus playoff game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mcduffie kneels it making it offcial

Columbus 28
Deerfield 21

Marks the end of great careers for Jaylan Knighton and Xavier Restrepo as Elijah Roberts advances for the second straight year to the state championship. They will play Apopka or Steinbrenner.

Advertisement
DFB coaching is heavily suspect. Oline was gassed in the 4th after getting their asses handed to them all game. Knighton is the real deal. Parrish runs through holes large enough for a mack truck.
Seriously put knighton Columbus or Aquinas some school like that I bet people won’t b saying I want Parrish anymore knighton is the better back I watched the game on livestream Deerfield’s coaching is definitely suspect

Advertisement
Mcduffie kneels it making it offcial

Columbus 28
Deerfield 21

Marks the end of great careers for Jaylan Knighton and Xavier Restrepo as Elijah Roberts advances for the second straight year to the state championship. They will play Apopka or Steinbrenner.

Bout to head to da game in a few Preciate da updates. Ill send some back to return the favor

Seriously put knighton Columbus or Aquinas some school like that I bet people won’t b saying I want Parrish anymore knighton is the better back I watched the game on livestream Deerfield’s coaching is definitely suspect
Knighton spent way too much time watching from the sideline.

Advertisement
Our coaching been suspect since Art Taylor left. The discipline needed in games like this when the talent gap narrows always kills Deerfield.

Our coaching been suspect since Art Taylor left. The discipline needed in games like this when the talent gap narrows always kills Deerfield.
Deerfield could have very easily won this game missed FG, getting stuffed on 3 plays in a row from the 2 and 2 turnovers and only lost by 7. The discipline today was very questionable as well as certain play calls when they were on offense. But hey im not their coach so what do i know.

Advertisement
Back