Deen and Mesidor

I was hoping we’d get Mesidor back for this game. Sucks that he’s doubtful. That means questionable for Clemson which means no need to play him against UVA.

Maybe he plays in the month of November…maybe.

it's unfortunate.

at his point, over his two years here, he may end up missing more games than he plays.

he's a really good player (when healthy).

Advertisement
it's unfortunate.

at his point, over his two years here, he may end up missing more games than he plays.

he's a really good player (when healthy).
He played in 10/12 last year and 2/5 this year.

12 games played of 17. What you described isn’t going to happen unless he doesn’t play in another including the bowl game

Deen is out too?

IMG_7722.gif

Advertisement
George could be out as well. F^CK.

That article says “Deen and Mesidor have each missed the last three games.”

Then who the **** was wearing the Deen jersey last week?! We have an imposter on our hands?!??

In all seriousness, if you cite a caneswarning.com article on this site, it should be an auto-permaban.

Then who the **** was wearing the Deen jersey last week?! We have an imposter on our hands?!??

In all seriousness, if you cite a caneswarning.com article on this site, it should be an auto-permaban.
I haven’t heard anything about Deen being out. That would be surprising to me.

Advertisement

Idk man but hope he plays. We need him

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Back