Deen and Mesidor

Advertisement
Felt like he’s been out for the season all along…. Not shocked.

Kid able to take this year as a redshirt?
This is why I posted he‘d be returning next year multiple times and I’d pull the plug if he’s not back by fsu. His injury just couldn’t get right, it kept dragging out. They thought he’d be back by now.

Advertisement
This is why I posted he‘d be returning next year multiple times and I’d pull the plug if he’s not back by fsu. His injury just couldn’t get right, it kept dragging out. They thought he’d be back by now.
Yup when he didn’t play against UNC in a game we really needed him I knew it was over for him this year. It was what a month and a half at that point?

Sucks but thankful that we have someone like Bain who has upped his game

Advertisement
So he's got to return 100% right? Hopefully he wont consider a transfer...Would be a huge lift next year with. Bain, Mesidor, Kelly, etc

I'd like to trade our medical staff for whomever FSU is using.

Advertisement
So he's got to return 100% right? Hopefully he wont consider a trasnfer...Would be a huge lift next year with. Bain, Mesidor, Kelly, etc
Can we start Mesidor across Bain or is he strictly a SE and either Kelley or Wayne start at WDE.I can't see Mesideor after missing this season coming back to backup Bain.

Advertisement
I can see him being like yeah nah, I’m gonna try my luck. 2 snake bitten years with injuries at UM, def dont think its a lock or anything close to it that he comes back.

Advertisement
Back