Deejay-my hot take

Salt

"Assigned species at birth"
Has all the makings of a Heisman candidate and will be in the running next year. He has so many opportunities to have impact on a game through special teams, playing running back, wild cat formations, and flexed out as receiver.

Even in his limited play thus far you see the kind of impact he has on games. Imagine an entire year of playing and production. Amazing athleticism and instincts.

He is a natural.

Advertisement
well he's going to need to drop about 15 lbs. dude looks like a new-born baby with that pop belly and baby fat. he's got to lean out.

but love his skillset. he has a nice toolbox

Advertisement
He won't get enough carries to be a candidate. With all the weapons Miami has there is no way one guy gets enough opportunities to put up Heisman stats.

I see him taking over starting position in the slot next season as well as wildcat and other stuff...

I quoted him in another thread from the practice pressor. I like his attitude, dude gets it, here is his quote,

DeeJay Dallas, " Of course that was our reason for getting together, that's the reason we came to the U, to win championships."

well he's going to need to drop about 15 lbs. dude looks like a new-born baby with that pop belly and baby fat. he's got to lean out.

We Already have a toolbox. I guess he'll have to be "Tool Belt".

Advertisement

His pop belly might get him the Butkus, but not the Heisman.

People wanted him on defense b/c at the time we looked to be very thin at db.
And slow down the heisman talk, lol.

Someone ban duval already. It’s old.

Advertisement

I have heard that said about Pinckney too. What is the fascination with the lack of ripples on one's abdomen and how does that impact football play?

richt said pretty much the exact opposite...that he was dropping weight to play reciever.and that is one of the things that is not fair for him being thrown into the rb position mid season.

Advertisement

Yeah, we know. And Feagles needs to be moved to fullback, too, because his gut is so massive, right?

Once again, I am disappoint.

People wanted him on defense b/c at the time we looked to be very thin at db.
And slow down the heisman talk, lol.

Someone ban duval already. It’s old.

i refuse to be talked down to by a guy who can't pay a measely $100 bet. you're the worst type of person alive

Has all the makings of a Heisman candidate and will be in the running next year. He has so many opportunities to have impact on a game through special teams, playing running back, wild cat formations, and flexed out as receiver.

Even in his limited play thus far you see the kind of impact he has on games. Imagine an entire year of playing and production. Amazing athleticism and instincts.

He is a natural.

same clown who was scared two weeks ago. OP is going on my ignore list. Tired of guys just making threads to here themselves think.

Advertisement
Back