Deejay got something to say...

Definitely a star in the making and one of the more valuable Canes players. I’m looking forward to a big season from Dallas, who Richt will exploit defenses with him playing in a variety of positions offensively. Can’t wait to see DJ ball it out in 2018!

Advertisement
They'll be one or two games where our team shows up not ready to play. Happens to everyone. We need him to be the guy who snaps them out of it. A team takes on the demeanor of its coach, and too often during these first two seasons we have been moping around, looking somewhat beleaguered whenever things aren't going well. Dallas needs to translate this confidence on to the field in 2018 because I don't see another vocal guy ready to take on that role, and Richt isn't a rah-rah guy (which is fine imo).

the-big-4-quarterback-changes-and-impacts-on-new-teams.gif

Advertisement
The move against UNC made me smile a huge smile, the ND TDs made me yell off the top of my lungs but...

...The jump cuts he did against the Hokies made me literally jump off my couch.
I am hoping to see much more of all of those types of plays this season. He can be such a special weapon in 2018.

I hope they build on finding creative ways to keep Deejay involved on more than just his share of plays subbing in for Homer at RB. Need him on the field as much as possible. He just makes great things happen

Advertisement
I hope they build on finding creative ways to keep Deejay involved on more than just his share of plays subbing in for Homer at RB. Need him on the field as much as possible. He just makes great things happen
Yes.
Moving him around and putting him into the slot would be ideal in many situations to isolate him one-on-one with a LB or rover/Safety.
He should be a mismatch for most Defenses we face this season.

Last edited:
Think he's gonna play a big role in beating LSU. Our oline will have problems with their dline. Him in the wildcat can help to mitigate that.

Advertisement
Back