Deejay got something to say...

sfowler06

Junior
Attach40852_20180719_182148.jpg

Advertisement
The doom and glooms on this board would call him a "homer" for making such a statement.

The ambassador has spoken!!!

There is a big difference between a player being confident(which is exactly what we want) and a bunch of fans being delusional.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Homer, Dallas, Linegard..I’m sorry. Idk if you’re finding me a better 3. Certainly not in the ACC.

Advertisement
There is a big difference between a player being confident(which is exactly what we want) and a bunch of fans being delusional.
Based upon your statement, if the fans are thinking the same thing as the players, shouldn't the fans be labeled as "confident" as well?...or, are the fans delusional because they're confident in the players confidence?

Based upon your statement, if the fans are thinking the same thing as the players, shouldn't the fans be labeled as "confident" as well?...or, are the fans delusional because they're confident in the players confidence?

There have been many studies showing that confident athletes perform better then athletes who lack confidence. It is the same reason why you see the FAU players getting pumped up and claiming that they will beat Oklahoma. Those players are confident and that is what you want as a coach, but at the end of the day obviously those players are delusional. As a fan my confidence is not going to help the team at all. Me sitting at my computer claiming that our QB situation is great and we are going to be undefeated is not going to help the team at all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back