Deejay got something to say...

Advertisement
It's settled that Rosier is the starter, until all transfer deadlines pass.....

Advertisement
Cmr said it himself.

You think everything they tell the media is coach speak to appease the fans?

What's he going to say? Of course he's going to downplay it if it's a team weakness.

The actions taken in the spring say Richt and Searels weren't/aren't confident about the group.

Let's hope they perform well because if they're solid the sky's the limit for this team.

There have been many studies showing that confident athletes perform better then athletes who lack confidence. It is the same reason why you see the FAU players getting pumped up and claiming that they will beat Oklahoma. Those players are confident and that is what you want as a coach, but at the end of the day obviously those players are delusional. As a fan my confidence is not going to help the team at all. Me sitting at my computer claiming that our QB situation is great and we are going to be undefeated is not going to help the team at all.

Truth. But I will say that if I choose coors light over miller light game one. If we win, I’m not switching again till we lose.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The move against UNC made me smile a huge smile, the ND TDs made me yell off the top of my lungs but...

...The jump cuts he did against the Hokies made me literally jump off my couch.
I am hoping to see much more of all of those types of plays this season. He can be such a special weapon in 2018.

Advertisement
Back