Deejay declares

Advertisement
The only declaration that makes sense.....NFL-wise (JT4 makes sense only from the standpoint that he might not be able to keep himself eligible another season).

I don't blame Deejay, or any RB who's started for multiple years, for leaving bc they beat their body up and RBs have a very short shelf life.

Appreciate you deejay, a True Cane, go do your thang at the next level, same 100yrds. And people, stop complaining about what players should declare and who shouldnt, yall acting as if tbis program is being run at a top notch level where guys have an opportunity to get better by coming back, what are yall smoking, we got an inexperienced d-co at this level, we got and inexperienced headcoach, had a garbage oc but decent qb coach, why TF is coach field c oaching tightends is comical to me. And i actually dont think stubblefields was a problemin terms of coaching, but maybe in terms of motivating, but our receivers blocked well, and wasnt to many drops, with a real oc, things would look more promising. For some reason it just seems we cant run basic offensive ****.

Signed with Ahmmon Richards. Did he get his agent license or start a company? Cool either way.
@apfenny3
Ahmmon/his company handles marketing/endorsements so just off the field stuff. To be an nfl agent and talk with teams/ negotiate on field contracts you have to get a masters degree and pass the nflpa agent exam (40-45% pass rate).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Obviously I'd like him back. He's the best player on offense and a true Cane. I wish him well. Probably a decent decision considering the shelf life for RBs.

Also we have plenty of backs (with others coming in) so we'll be okay there.

Ahmmon/his company handles marketing/endorsements so just off the field stuff. To be an nfl agent and talk with teams/ negotiate on field contracts you have to get a masters degree and pass the nflpa agent exam (40-45% pass rate).
Ok that makes way more sense. Hopefully he carves out a nice little business model. Thanks

@OldhamA

Real Cane and a real football player. You can tell he loves the game. Really enjoyed watching him play here. Best of luck to the kid. I’ll be rooting for him in league.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back