Deejay declares

Advertisement
Advertisement
He can leave here and say he was apart of the greatest moments in the last 15 years of Cane football. (2016 season) As bad as we are right now, that means something. He can hold his head high when he comes back to Greentree. Good luck to him and his family.

There's no doubt he's going to carve out a nice career in the NFL. The only question is how much the elbow injury hurts his draft stock. Some team is going to get a steal.

My NFL comparison? A poor man's Kenyan Drake.

1577495787061.gif

love that guy - good luck!

Advertisement
Really the only person that should be leaving early, good decision by him. Good luck Deejay in the NFL! Always played hard for the U, got much love for Deejay.

That sucks, but good for him, I have nothing but respect for this young man, he came in and overachieved and had a great attitude, dudes a winner! Hopefully Lingard sticks around and gets his chance to show his talent.

Last edited:
Selfishly, I wish he would come back but this is probably the right decision for him. 1 of my favorite Canes of recent memory and I wish him nothing but success. True Cane.

Advertisement
One of my favorite Canes. Hope he balls out. 49ers could put him to good use with McKinnon looking to be on his way out and possibly Coleman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back