DeeJay Dallas

Advertisement
I guess those extra pounds prevented DJ from housing it 73 yards against Duke? I guess those extra pounds prevented DJ from housing the punt return against Pitt?

Get TFOOH.
dude looked slow all year cant throw a couple good games and a couple big plays and convince me otherwise

He hasn’t gotten slower. There is no evidence to support that. It’s a myth. Same thing people said when Duke gained weight.

His yards per carry has gone up with more workload. He’s busted long runs and returns.

The only issues with DeeJay are: 1) fumbles and 2) the way we use him. He’s running great.

Regardless, there's no way he is any more effective with a spare tire around his waist. If his running style was like Jerome Bettis, then ok. But he is an elusive type of runner.

Not trying to knock him, everyone has a different metabolism. He needs to re-focus his diet and training.

Advertisement
I guess those extra pounds prevented DJ from housing it 73 yards against Duke? I guess those extra pounds prevented DJ from housing the punt return against Pitt?

Get TFOOH.
Were talking about Duke and Pitt right? They half half the athletes of any top 25 team

He can lose 10-15lbs and play the slot WR for us next year. He would do well there IMO.

He can stand to lose 10 more pounds but truth of the matter is he never had elite speed or even very good speed to begin with. He didn’t look THAT fast on the run he broke vs Wisconsin last year

With a real OC next year, Dallas would be the breakout player for this offense. Using him as a RB, WR, Wildcat, etc would do wonders. Something similar to Duke in the NFL (even though I think he could be used way better and much more)

Advertisement
Please lose that 20 pounds you put on last off-season and regain that explosiveness you lost. The punt return reminded me who you are. You are dangerous in space. You are what you are and that’s a phenomenal athlete where you can be lined up all over the field.

You aren’t a pure running back but that’s not to say you can’t take handoffs from time to time. I would love to see you in the slot and on WR screens as you are elusive and have a great ability to make people miss.

Did you just use a great play to illustrate that he needs to lose weight?

And I think you're confusing not always getting the result you want with being slower. Turns out there are other people involved in football, and they can sometimes affect things even when you don't gain weight.

I think he would be a phenomenal safety, but he would be an ELITE WR working form the slot. He can easily be an Aquan Bolden type in the NFL. The kid is fearless & going across the middle wouldn’t phase him in the least. He possess what can’t be taught & that’s football IQ & I think that gets wasted with having him in the backfield. DeeJay running routes for our young QB’s would help them out immensely, because he has the ability to erase their mistakes when it comes to poor ball placement & reads.

Did you just use a great play to illustrate that he needs to lose weight?

And I think you're confusing not always getting the result you want with being slower. Turns out there are other people involved in football, and they can sometimes affect things even when you don't gain weight.
Since when do you have to be fast to make a great play? So he scored a touchdown big deal are you just going to be satisfied with one long run against one of the worst defenses and a nice punt return?

Advertisement
I think he would be a phenomenal safety, but he would be an ELITE WR working form the slot. He can easily be an Aquan Bolden type in the NFL. The kid is fearless & going across the middle wouldn’t phase him in the least. He possess what can’t be taught & that’s football IQ & I think that gets wasted with having him in the backfield. DeeJay running routes for our young QB’s would help them out immensely, because he has the ability to erase their mistakes when it comes to poor ball placement & reads.
He should’ve been in the slot from the get go and still get some carries here and there. That play he made against UNC last year on that quick slant and made that defender look silly and busted a long play is what I envisioned. Especially bringing in two monster RBs who were ready and able to carry the rock behind Homer.

Please lose that 20 pounds you put on last off-season and regain that explosiveness you lost. The punt return reminded me who you are. You are dangerous in space. You are what you are and that’s a phenomenal athlete where you can be lined up all over the field.

You aren’t a pure running back but that’s not to say you can’t take handoffs from time to time. I would love to see you in the slot and on WR screens as you are elusive and have a great ability to make people miss.

Idiotic. The guy was not "explosive", ever. He simply knows when to burst. And it suits him well as a RB you mor-****.

So, DJ, keep eatin those McChickens homie.

Idiotic. The guy was not "explosive", ever. He simply knows when to burst. And it suits him well as a RB you mor-****.

So, DJ, keep eatin those McChickens homie.
This burst and this awesome running back we have, where was he during our 4 game losing streak?

Advertisement
Because running back burst equates to wins?

Do you see what kind of idiotic question you asked? Aint nun changed witcha.

He hasn’t gotten slower. There is no evidence to support that. It’s a myth. Same thing people said when Duke gained weight.

His yards per carry has gone up with more workload. He’s busted long runs and returns.

The only issues with DeeJay are: 1) fumbles and 2) the way we use him. He’s running great.

This is my biggest issue with the culture here.
He's made some plays, yes. However, why would we not want him to work to get better?

It takes drive and the constant desire to improve to go from good to great.

Him losing excess weight would do nothing but help him get better. So why does everyone get so defensive when folks point it out?

And this is coming from a huge Deejay fan. Just never understood why we as a fan base wouldn't want him to reach his full potential.

The camera adds 20 lbs.

How many cameras are on him? Brick.png

Advertisement
Back