DeeJay Dallas: RB and WR depth

Noliaboi

Sophomore
Keep Him at RB next season and let him develop at one position.

RB: Homer, Dallas, Lingard, Davis

WR: Richards, Thomas, Cager, Pope, Hightower, Wiggins, Harley

WRs starting to look good on paper

Advertisement
I like Dallas at RB. I like him a lot better than Homer.

I think Lingard will take over that spot fairly quickly, though.

Last edited:
I think DeeJay has better vision for the hole than Homer. Homer has great burst but seems to run straight into a wall on a lot of plays.

I think DeeJay has better vision for the hole than Homer. Homer has great burst but seems to run straight into a wall on a lot of plays.

Deejay has great vision and high football IQ. He needs to be on the field more next season for sure. I think WR will be his position, he reminds me of Santana Moss.

Advertisement
Keep Him at RB next season and let him develop at one position.

RB: Homer, Dallas, Lingard, Davis

WR: Richards, Thomas, Cager, Pope, Hightower, Wiggins, Harley

WRs starting to look good on paper

Put him at qb and run triple option

Half joking

deejay is just a baller. hes electric. a natural. cant wait to see him after s&c. i feel like you can put him anywhere but he def seemed to find a home at RB

Let him play RB/slot WR teams do a lot of that with dynamic players. More opportunity for him to get the ball in his hands...
whatever it takes, kid can be a difference maker

Advertisement
A lot more weapons coming next year. OL should be more physical.

With a legit FBS QB, I think the O really starts to take off.

Exactly, Homer has to work on vision. Excited to see what Deejay can do next year.
Vision is innate, I don't think you can work on it.

right. deejay just finds the hole so quick it looks natural. Walton and Homer never look like that.

DeeJay for sure has better vision and is more dynamic than Homer, but I think we'd be doing him a disservice by only having him lineup in the backfield. He's versatile. He should be involved in the both the run game and passing game. Gotta split him out in the slot and out wide and hopefully get some matchup advantages over LBs.

Dallas is just a weapon. He didn't show it in games, but he Mossed a ton of our DBs in spring and fall camp. His ball skills are rare at running back.

If the defense plays man, he can split out wide and cause major problems. RB, WR, PR and QB.

By the way, people are starting to underrate Homer. He is a top-shelf back and has the production to prove it.

Advertisement
I'd Take Deejay (beast) over Linguard. Also think Homer is a very solid back who is going to contribute.
i think those that think Linguard is just going to come in and be a huge contributor year 1 , are in for a rude awakening.

The lack of respect for Travis Homer is comical. As many of our fans do, disrespect 1 player to prop up another. True Frosh are always our best players apparently. Homer had a 6.5yd per avg with a mediocre QB and OL but lacks vision?

Advertisement
Dallas doesn't need to be "depth."

Kid is a better RB than Homer and should have been starting ahead of him imo

No question, needs to be starting RB next year with Homer backing up. Straight up baller who'd only going to get stronger and better this off-season.

Dallas doesn't need to be "depth."

Kid is a better RB than Homer and should have been starting ahead of him imo

not strong enough yet. its like thunder and lightening then you got lingard and cam wow

Advertisement
Back