Deejay Dallas jump cut

D

deleted18678

So Deejay Dallas was a quarterback in high school and then came here and worked with wide receivers. Not sure how long he has been practicing with running backs but I think it has only been a few weeks. So where the **** did he pick up that jump cut move off the handoff? That's ridiculous to just have instinct like that when you have never played the position. That jump cut was nasty. More please

Advertisement
Don't know if you watched any of his film but the jump cut was in full effect. He ran a ton in HS.

He's a natural play maker. That's God given. Whether it's at RB, QB or WR. Get the ball in his hands and watch him make magic.

He comin'

[video=youtube;3WbgPWomJ4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WbgPWomJ4E[/video]

Advertisement
That little screen to the receiver and back to deejay is awesome, imagine if they did something like that.

Just saying to use your imagination, could you imagine this kid in the Rich Rod system playing qb.. he got the offer haha so glad he's on our squad

Watching the replay, he played RB, passed from that spot and played wr. Also, have seen him as a returner, shows the kind of athlete and football knowledge he has as a true freshman and I'm so happy Richt finally has Incorporated him in many facets of the game. He's clearly showed he deserves it and is a threat wherever Richt deems necessary. I think he would make a great db as well but is too valuable with the ball in his hands and in space.

A few HS QBs have switched to RB at the next level.
I believe Warrick Dunn was a HS QB and, going back a few years, Marcus Allen was a QB/S in HS.
There are many more.

Can you imagine DeeJay playing QB in a Triple-Option though?
Wow.

Advertisement
A few HS QBs have switched to RB at the next level.
I believe Warrick Dunn was a HS QB and, going back a few years, Marcus Allen was a QB/S in HS.
There are many more.

Can you imagine DeeJay playing QB in a Triple-Option though?
Wow.

Be Glad he doesn't play for GT

The kid is special. So happy to see him get pt. DeeJay will only get better and it's going to be fun to watch. Next year our offense will have Richards, Thomas, Homer, DeeJay and Harley who will breakout eventually. That's not even factoring the current depth and the Storm 18 kids.

Advertisement
Did you see his quick feet? He's a big dude and gonna get bigger, and his feet at that size are insane. Exceptionally quick small steps out there.

Advertisement
Kid is a real talent and has been all Cane from the start. The ambassador to coin a phrase from the franchise of our 2017 group.

Advertisement
Back