Deejay Dallas Is Coming In As A Cb

This makes the need to bring in more speed/explosive guys at WR even bigger. Scott/Dingle/NJoku is a very Golden Esque WR class at this point.

Keep sleeping on dingle. That dude is a man on the field. Physical and can go up and get the ball. He may not be a 4.4 guy but he averaged 30 yards per catch in dade county.

agree we need speed to compliment size

Advertisement
This makes the need to bring in more speed/explosive guys at WR even bigger. Scott/Dingle/NJoku is a very Golden Esque WR class at this point.

Keep sleeping on dingle. That dude is a man on the field. Physical and can go up and get the ball. He may not be a 4.4 guy but he averaged 30 yards per catch in dade county.

I like Dingle and didn't mean to imply that I didn't. Out of the three he's the one I'd keep.

CMR has made it a point to highlight our lack of speed at WR and he's done nothing to correct it at his juncture.
Spot on.

I think Richt will get this fixed but right now it needs improvement. There's some big fish out there though.

I guess I just dont understand why you take a commit from Rodney Scott but wont take one from Mike Harley at this point. Neither has produced much at the HS level but at least Harley has flat out dominated the camp circuit. Wide Receiver recruiting is one area where Richt has never really killed it, outside of landing AJ Green. Based off his history I'm a little bit concerned with it at this point but am wiling to let this season shake out.
I agree. Not sure how Richt will do with such absurd talent at the position in his backyard every year but we will see. I don't think we get Jeudy, but that would go a long way.

Advertisement
We need CBs. Most importantly, we need high-level CBs. Did he show the athleticism at Paradise to be a high-level CB? I only saw one rep, and he didn't even move his feet by the time the WR walked by him.

he stayed step for step with dingle and knocked a ball away from Harley. He's a just a football player, and can be a high-level CB.

I see him as a corner more so than a safety
Anything new on bandy?

He was on campus again yesterday.

Anyone who thinks he's going elsewhere at this point is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm worried a little with the the love for UF

wait till the season starts and they see that stadium and the way we play. This will be a high-octane offense and attacking defense.

According to him he said richt told him he could come in at any position he wanted to start out with. He said he plans to come in at cb and said he spent most of paradise camp playing there too. Says he might still get reps at wr.

I think its smart for him to play cb. He is a early enrollee at a spot that will need help. He could touch the field much quicker at cb before wr.

Wonder if he gets switched to CB if we would go after Mike Harley . I think the kids a take now

This right here! IMO Harley has proven that he is worthy of an offer. If we can just manage to pull either Smith or Jeudy and take Harley that would be an amazing WR class to go along with Njoku, Single and Rodney Scott who I happen to be a huge fan of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back