Dee Wiggins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wiggins had the nice run on the end around and caught a short pass and picked up some YAC against Bethune. Good to see him and Pope making solid contributions.

Wiggins/pope/Thomas is who we should have had been going with end arounds vs uf not Osborn. But yeah Wiggins is big and explosive
I was going to say the same thing about Osborn but then remembered that nifty little spin move that got us a big first down. But yeah, those 3 should be getting a jet sweep once per game

Agree on Wiggins. His speed (and size) were impressive.

That said, got to give Coach Enos some credit for finally integrating the jet sweep into our offensive scheme. We were begging CMR to do this. He wouldn’t. How many jet sweeps did we run against BC? I’m remembering 3. Is that correct?

Trivia: when was the last time the Canes ran 3 jet sweeps in the same game?
Answer: I have no idea. Can’t remember 3 in one game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think what we're seeing as the games go by is Enos is learning more and more about his personnel. You have to remember he didn't recruit any of these guys, so he's still being introduced to their strengths, and weaknesses.

I think by mid-season we'll see a fast pace to the offense and more of our weapons being strategically used.

Advertisement
Back