Dee Wiggins punks Jobe

Advertisement
Dee Wiggins is a sure fire 100% guaranteed NFL player & people drag his name through the mud. This fanbase is something else.
He’s had his share of the droppsies and disappears at times but he has the speed and athleticism to play at the next level just needs to find consistency.

Coley is personally one of my favorite Canes all-time. And I thought if his durability improved, he would be a shoe in to have success in the league. Shows how much I know.

Advertisement
Coley is personally one of my favorite Canes all-time. And I thought if his durability improved, he would be a shoe in to have success in the league. Shows how much I know.

You have to at least see several glimpses in college when trying to project success in the league. Coley's best traits were his speed and YAC. His hands were decent but he had a lot of drops, he wasn't physical, and his routes weren't that great. There are tons of guys who can do what Stacy does, there are a fewer amount that do what he does as well as everything else I mentioned and those are the guys that last.

kid is legit.
But these 1-1 matchups are weighted in favor of the receiver. No pass rush and clean sight lines don't happen readily in live environments os the receiver has time to get free from the defender and use 2-5 moves.
None of this is meant to detract from Wiggins who is tall, fast and competitive.
I understand that these give the offenses the advantage. But with that being said Wiggins still mad him look bad even in this format. Watch other top corner in 7 v 7 or 1 on 1. Jobe was toasted period.

Advertisement
They're probably the most important things a receiver can have.

29A5CBB7-0E5B-4A81-B101-B338418496FF.jpeg

The only players that you can pencil in to have a breakout season are Jordan, & maybe Harley, everybody else is a question mark.
Huh, you give praise to harley! But question every other receiver and harley has been here longer then every other player on offense beside mcdonaldson's he is the very definition of question mark/inconsistency.

Huh, you give praise to harley! But question every other receiver and harley has been here longer then every other player on offense beside mcdonaldson's he is the very definition of question mark/inconsistency.

Wiggins & Pope have a combined 46 catches & 4 TDs between em' in 2 years...until they show otherwise, yes, they're question marks. I believe they'll tell you that too.

The X WR spot in Lashlee's offense is tailored for a WR exactly like Dee Wiggins to succeed. Lots of go routes with complimentary routes underneath to get you open deep.

If he doesn't ball out, he's a busta. imjustsayin

Advertisement
Wiggins & Pope have a combined 46 catches & 4 TDs between em' in 2 years...until they show otherwise, yes, they're question marks. I believe they'll tell you that too.
Oh i agree with you! Im just saying the whole receiver room is on notice especially harley, pope, wiggins, and to a lesser degree payton! Worsham, smith, redding, and restrepo don't really count but are needed.

Advertisement
Back