Dee Wiggins punks Jobe

Dee Wiggins is a sure fire 100% guaranteed NFL player & people drag his name through the mud. This fanbase is something else.

I think people get frustrated with this fan dubs someone the GOAT because of one big game and then he goes back into a cave little bit, or isn't consistent.

Kid has a few big games and too many started talking him up as the be all, end all.

Talented kid with a great frame / size / hands—needs to go next-level this year and prove he worked his *** off in the off-season.

Rooting for him as the raw and natural talent is certainly there.

Advertisement
So why the need to defend the mud rakers? Now when Dee balls out . We'll put you on suicide watch...
there aren't mudrakers.....no one is criticising him. Hes just not a sure fire NFL player right now. I won't be on suicide watch, i'll be glad he does well. then you bring out the cheerleading outfit in your closet and put it on again to root for him.

I think people get frustrated with this fan dubs someone the GOAT because of one big game and then he goes back into a cave little bit, or isn't consistent.

Kid has a few big games and too many started talking him up as the be all, end all.

Talented kid with a great frame / size / hands—needs to go next-level this year and prove he worked his *** off in the off-season.

Rooting for him as the raw and natural talent is certainly there.
No one was going to the next level with Smokey Williams and Enos here. Clean slate.

there aren't mudrakers.....no one is criticising him. Hes just not a sure fire NFL player right now. I won't be on suicide watch, i'll be glad he does well. then you bring out the cheerleading outfit in your closet and put it on again to root for him.
I love cheerleading outfits. Great idea .
No matter what i wear. Dee will still have you questioning your existence...

I think he has a chance to go high in the draft when he declares. As afenny stated he has the best size/speed ratio. That's what gets you drafted in the higher rounds.

Advertisement
kid is legit.
But these 1-1 matchups are weighted in favor of the receiver. No pass rush and clean sight lines don't happen readily in live environments os the receiver has time to get free from the defender and use 2-5 moves.
None of this is meant to detract from Wiggins who is tall, fast and competitive.

Advertisement
He absolutely is. His size/length along with his speed is very interesting. He along with our other WRs will finally be in a system that is conducive to their talents.
Thinking he turns in to our alpha receiver but necessarily the most productive. I think that will be Harley or Pope WR wise thanks to playing out of the slot. Whichever has the hotter hands catching and YAC will get to ride the wave more.

Forgot Dee fried Jobe *** like this. I mean he had his way wit him. At 6'3 200 lbs wit serious speed(I wonder what he runs low 4.4s?) He is one of our most talented young players. Consider how disrespectful Jobe was hope he around next year when we play them, he still need his *** whooped

Speed and size he’s our most talented WR..might be a DB at the next level imo..allah Sam and herb

Advertisement
The only players that you can pencil in to have a breakout season are Jordan, & maybe Harley, everybody else is a question mark.

If Lashlee+King+new offense does what we all hope, all the receivers are going to put up numbers. If we run 80 plays a game, there are going to be a lot more balls to go around than prior years. So, we know some dudes will compile stats. Can anyone (besides Brevin, because we know he can ball) be more than a "compiler" and legitimately ball? Let's hope.

Advertisement
With Likens help Dee is going to ball out. In turn all the haters are going to crawl into the cracks of their couch.

100% guaranteed NFL player. No hope, no maybe. He’s 6’3” 200 & runs a 4.4. It’s a lock.
not much different from Herb Waters or STacey Coley and both have done nothing. This is a lock only in your head. But i hope you are right.

Thinking he turns in to our alpha receiver but necessarily the most productive. I think that will be Harley or Pope WR wise thanks to playing out of the slot. Whichever has the hotter hands catching and YAC will get to ride the wave more.
I couldn't agree more brother.

Advertisement
Back