Dee Wiggins punks Jobe

He has the highest ceiling in the WR room currently, excited to see him in this offense and with consistent QB play
Exactly. It's hard to catch passes, or even drop them, when the ball isn't getting to you.

Advertisement
Wiggins needs to improve his hands like Hankerson and Streeter did.

I doubt he will ever have A+ hands but he just needs to be reliable enough. He can get open with the best of them and he's long.
That's a good comp as far as what he can do with hand improvement. Some people act like it's not possible..

Advertisement
Wiggins needs to improve his hands like Hankerson and Streeter did.

I doubt he will ever have A+ hands but he just needs to be reliable enough. He can get open with the best of them and he's long.
The WR that suffers the most with poor QB play is the one that needs to work on his hands. That's Wiggins right now. He gets open then is surprised when the ball gets to him. Good QB play will improve a WRs hands more than people realize.

Jobe is an ******* but smart, in these setting dbs will always get burned most of the time. They pick bama cause the front 7 creates so much havoc that its easier for Jobe and others to look good. Rumph did the same thing and he wasnt the best db ever but he had a nasty front 7 playing in front of him. Thats why I would never draft a corner from bama, i would def take their safeties though.

Advertisement
Dee Wiggins is a sure fire 100% guaranteed NFL player & people drag his name through the mud. This fanbase is something else.
100%........wtf have you watched. We all hope he becomes that for sure. Hes not that now. No one is dragging him through any mud btw.

I wanna see the dude ball but he fights the ball a lot, particularly in close quarters. IIRC, he had some dropsies when defender was near or about to make a hit.

He was also the target of Jarren Williams in the end zone against VT and he never fought the ball and let the DB just snatch it away. IMO, that was on him not Jarren. I'd love to see him play a little more physically.

Advertisement
100%........wtf have you watched. We all hope he becomes that for sure. Hes not that now. No one is dragging him through any mud btw.
So why the need to defend the mud rakers? Now when Dee balls out . We'll put you on suicide watch...

He has the highest ceiling in the WR room currently, excited to see him in this offense and with consistent QB play
Always enjoy hearing info from former players. Wiggins seems to be close to turning that corner - Do you think he has the potential to be a star player? What does he do exceptionally well and what does he need to do to finally be THAT player?

Advertisement
Jobe is an ******* but smart, in these setting dbs will always get burned most of the time. They pick bama cause the front 7 creates so much havoc that its easier for Jobe and others to look good. Rumph did the same thing and he wasnt the best db ever but he had a nasty front 7 playing in front of him. Thats why I would never draft a corner from bama, i would def take their safeties though.

Facts. The only good one they’ve had is Humphrey. That’s why I’m curious to see what these corners do this year. As long as baker doesn’t fvck up with his play calling these guys should ball TF out. DJ Ivey... All that hype Pete and Dmoney gave him it’s time he steps up and shows what he’s got Or move over and let couch and Williams play.

"Punks"

1596126585667.png

Always enjoy hearing info from former players. Wiggins seems to be close to turning that corner - Do you think he has the potential to be a star player? What does he do exceptionally well and what does he need to do to finally be THAT player?
He’s shown flashes of greatness and has elite size/speed traits. I have no idea what his work ethic is and how he’s handled himself during the whole break but he has things you can’t teach and there aren’t many big/long guys that can also take the top off the defense. He needs more consistency with his hands and could use some added mass but I think he’s on the right track

Advertisement
Back