Dee Wiggins getting punked by a High Schooler

FWIW - that high schooler is going to be a first round pick...but its no excuse for Wiggins who has been horrendous all year. This offense is made for a guy like Wiggins to excel at the X spot. Look at Lashlee's career, that X WR really does two things...runs go routes and posts. Thats basically the only thing Wiggins can do in the first place...but man, he's sorry af. charmin soft. No ball skills. Doesn't fight for the ball for himself, nevermind protecting his QB breaking up an INT. I dont think I've seen him highpoint and go get a football in his entire career. Lets everything come to him and is always complaining after getting clowned on by whoever is guarding him.

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say he's the worst starting WR we've had here in over 50 years.

Advertisement
What happened to playing the freshmen WR or Payton? Redding and Smith got snaps earlier this year and then disappeared the last 4 games while we watch Wiggins suck each week

Advertisement
I can't remember ever seeing him even try to high point the football. He always wait for it to come to him.

Advertisement
Back