Dee Wiggins getting punked by a High Schooler

Advertisement
Does anyone have the vid? I stopped watching after the 3rd drive.
It was a PI..defender hooked his arm..Wiggins had to try n pull it in with 1 hand against his chest...defender raked it out..INT

Advertisement
Aye man, how is this guy three years into the strength program, and still getting balls ripped away from him by a kid who is supposed to be in HS?!

Feely the GOAT amirite?

Soft as **** bruh

its still up to the players to work. Feeley can design workouts but it’s up to the player to push themselves. Wiggins clearly doesn’t even try in the weight room. He better be passed up on the depth chart by the young guys next year.

Aye man, how is this guy three years into the strength program, and still getting balls ripped away from him by a kid who is supposed to be in HS?!

Feely the GOAT amirite?

Soft as **** bruh
I'm no feeley defender but wiggins is charmin. Shows it every week.

Advertisement
Wiggins is who he is, a below average P5 receiver, but the hate on him for this play doesn't make sense. That was a bad throw by King, it was DPI and the CB got lucky the ball fell on his arms

Feely the GOAT amirite?

Soft as **** bruh

Its like you guys didnt notice that he had to catch it with one hand because the defender was holding his other hand down. He had no chance to get two hands on the ball. A FN 6 yr old could take the ball away from you if you only we allowed to have one hand on the ball.

Wiggins play was weak, but it was egregious pass interference.

The corner looked back for the ball, was beat, face guarded him and ran through his chest BEFORE THE BALL ARRIVED.

The foul gave him all the leverage on the ball. It was like the Wisconsin jersey grab.

King under threw some important game changing passes.

I’m disappointed in Wiggins. Have been all year. But crushing players when they had NO SHOT the moment they stepped on the field ain’t my steez.

Staff still gonna let Keyshawn and Redding rot on the sidelines and give Wiggins 50+ snaps smh
It's literally insane. Like I can't understand it at all and I think about this all the time. There's no upside to playing ****** older players.

Advertisement
Size/speed and athleticism. He's physically gifted.

His route running is horrendous. His concentration, hands and toughness are below average.

He's non athletic and he isn't as fast as Miami people make him out to be. He's uncoordinated and should have never been offered a Scholly here. His physical attributes are useless due to his limited athletic ability coordination wise. Just cause a person is tall and can run doesn't make him athletic.

Advertisement
I would have benched him. Soft doesn’t justify how he plays, enough.

He's non athletic and he isn't as fast as Miami people make him out to be. He's uncoordinated and should have never been offered a Scholly here. His physical attributes are useless due to his limited athletic ability coordination wise. Just cause a person is tall and can run doesn't make him athletic.

yep. He’s a good athlete in that he can run fast but on the field, he just doesn’t have natural football instincts (neither does pope). That’s the issue with some of these skinny sofla 7x7 kids - they do well in shorts and no pads but the minute pads are involved, their game slows down. Iirc. Those 2 dudes weren’t even that productive in high school.

Advertisement
Back