Dee Wiggins getting punked by a High Schooler

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wiggins is the most athletically gifted WR i've seen in years who couldn't put it together.

I'm almost tired of waiting at this point.

gifted at what? being uncoordinated and weak? same with Harley and *** both those guys. They trash. I've never liked Wiggins btw.... still can't belive they took this clown over the kid that went to Baylor. Pope is a sissy *** dude I would just kick him off the team. With all that said these guys are a reflection of the higher UPS and the empowerment he gives players instead of watching what these clowns do behind closed doors, if you will..

gifted at what? being uncoordinated and weak? same with Harley and *** both those guys. They trash. I've never liked Wiggins btw.... still can't belive they took this clown over the kid that went to Baylor. Pope is a sissy *** dude I would just kick him off the team. With all that said these guys are a reflection of the higher UPS and the empowerment he gives players instead of watching what these clowns do behind closed doors, if you will..

Size/speed and athleticism. He's physically gifted.

His route running is horrendous. His concentration, hands and toughness are below average.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The reason why we lost the game and every phase of this game is.

WE DID NOT WANT IT , NC DID EVEN THAT INTERCEPTION.

WE’VE NEVER BEEN FOCUSED NOW ITS GLARING.

GOCANES

Worst “big” WR I’ve ever seen play here at Miami

if kid has Santana Moss mentality he would be a super start with his height and speed

dude is literally scared out there... against a **** kid who should be a senior in high school!!

Excluding Brian Monroe.

Advertisement
Back