Dee Wiggins appreciation thread

Wiggins and Pope are All american celebrators. Stick them in the student section and they’d definitely eclipse their upside.

Advertisement
Both #8s are great kids and Div 1 level athletes but mediocre football players. We have a deep enough bench at WR that Wiggins shouldn't see much more playing time. Too bad I can't say the same about our CB bench.

Advertisement
Hate seeing a dream vanish, but it happens to most. It's nice seeing someone point out the little things players do that often go unnoticed or underappreciated. It's why I try to be decent in my opinions to the players because we don't see everything that goes on, on and off the field. Wish he had got that grab and had another run to the end zone.

He'll get his signature clean release post route for 6 while wrestling the ball like its Steve Irwing with a croc against fspoo, thats why he didn't wanna snag that one against directional confetti

This kid cannot catch a football and isn't a smart football player. However, he plays hard for this team. He was out there today watching FR get all these catches meanwhile his PT and targets have been reduced to pretty much nothing and what did he do? He wasn't sulking, he was blocking his *** off for Brashard and the other kids. Kudos to you Wiggins.

I really wish he could catch though because he blows by people deep lol
This is like saying “I know our QB can’t make any throws but his hand offs are on point”

Advertisement
This kid cannot catch a football and isn't a smart football player. However, he plays hard for this team. He was out there today watching FR get all these catches meanwhile his PT and targets have been reduced to pretty much nothing and what did he do? He wasn't sulking, he was blocking his *** off for Brashard and the other kids. Kudos to you Wiggins.

I really wish he could catch though because he blows by people deep lol
Let's hope he's earning his degree and has success outside of football after graduation.

I wonder if there is a vision problem with the kid. I mean, he looks the ball in, but is usually a little off in the way his hands clutch the ball. His visual acuity needs to be checked. Overall, I’d give the kid a break, he’s stuck around thru incompetent adults around him, who have no clue on how to rectify the situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back