Dee Wiggins appreciation thread

CrooKs

Head Shakin
This kid cannot catch a football and isn't a smart football player. However, he plays hard for this team. He was out there today watching FR get all these catches meanwhile his PT and targets have been reduced to pretty much nothing and what did he do? He wasn't sulking, he was blocking his *** off for Brashard and the other kids. Kudos to you Wiggins.

I really wish he could catch though because he blows by people deep lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hes one of the most physical blockers. Credit where credit is due. Dude just struggles catching. I wonder if a more demanding coaching staff could get more out of him because he can absolutely take the top of a defense.

Cant be mad if guys who catch take his job.

This kid cannot catch a football and isn't a smart football player. However, he plays hard for this team. He was out there today watching FR get all these catches meanwhile his PT and targets have been reduced to pretty much nothing and what did he do? He wasn't sulking, he was blocking his *** off for Brashard and the other kids. Kudos to you Wiggins.

Sits the bench and then polish him off for FSU and then send him back to the basement with the Gimp

Advertisement

Bruh is so fakking athletic man!!! It hurts my heart to see this kid who has the blessings of an all time great not have anything between his ears

I know we all pick on the kid and make jokes but NGL, I felt bad for him. You can feel the disappointment in himself through the tv screen.

****; what a bad drop

If Wiggins wasn't THIS BAD, Manny would ride his *** all the way. So, I'm thankful Wiggins sucks this bad.

Advertisement
Thanks for catching the long one annually against FSU. Other than that, deuces.

Advertisement
Back