Dee Liner eliminates Auburn, won't visit Miami

Advertisement
Unfortunately we are in a place where golden has to prove himself as a coach and developer of talent. Everyone in the country knows saban can do it so he reels recruits in like its nothing. Golden has to win 9+ this season and hopefully have a couple guys go high in the draft next year so players across the country can realize hes the real deal.

WTF is Bama doing to these kids on their visits to Tuscaloosa???

What more can a kid ask for than winning national championships at an NFL factory?

Bama can do no wrong at this point. We gotta get ours and beat them because they're ******* rolling right now.

Advertisement
it was a longshot! Give Miami THEIR homeys-that is all I want. Keep our boys home. I take Miami kids over any other kid all other things being equal. Kids here breathe, eat and **** football and they are faster, hungrier, and nastier. Tim Williams and Dee Liner are good but I want our kids and THEY are still on the board. Golden will bring them in like Saban is bringing his in. Only difference is that Saban is looking at us and thinking "i have two more years before my party is over".

Advertisement
Lulz @ what is Bama doing on their visits. They don't even have to talk. Just have Nick Saban slap the **** out of them with a fistful of rings and show them the trophy case.

Clemson is the team that makes me wonder how big their salary cap is. Their pulls in recruiting are inexplicable.

People were blessed that Al got Olsen, AQM, and dobard along with SANDMAN...now it's time to wrap up sofla, then with that talent we will start winning and that's when we get whoever the **** we **** want

it was a longshot! Give Miami THEIR homeys-that is all I want. Keep our boys home. I take Miami kids over any other kid all other things being equal. Kids here breathe, eat and **** football and they are faster, hungrier, and nastier. Tim Williams and Dee Liner are good but I want our kids and THEY are still on the board. Golden will bring them in like Saban is bringing his in. Only difference is that Saban is looking at us and thinking "i have two more years before my party is over".

I have no doubt that Williams and Liner are every bit as talented as the kids we have in South Florida (many of whom are on that 5 star level and simply underrated by recruiting services). That said, I only really care about locking down South Florida, and there is enough talent here to bring us to the promised land with or without a few extra out of state prospects. We got Al-Quadin Muhammad, everything else we get outside the state of Florida is a bonus.

Thomas, Kirkland, Coley, and Collins are the guys we can't afford to miss on.

Advertisement
Let them have Liner and Williams as long as Thomas stays away from Bama.

Advertisement
People were blessed that Al got Olsen, AQM, and dobard along with SANDMAN...now it's time to wrap up sofla, then with that talent we will start winning and that's when we get whoever the **** we **** want
s

The South Florida kids don't realize how close we are, or maybe they do!! Keep the best talent home and we won't be touched in the ACC. NC's will come next.

LOL at anyone that can't figure out why a kid would want to go to the premiere college football program in the country. A program that's in the midst an unprecedented run of success.

Yeah whatev, if we get Thomas and Grace, Im good at LB. We need an impact DT (Bostwick, Bryant), with AQM, and if we land COllins, we have loaded up with everything we need. Someone like Coley would be icing on the cake.

Advertisement
Back