Dee Liner eliminates Auburn, won't visit Miami

you believe there are 6 SEC programs currently filthier then Alabama?

I suspect there aren't two programs in America filthier right now than Alabama.

****. Suspect?

Auburn
MSU
Arky
Sakaralina
UT
Pick your own adventure out of Ole Miss or LSU.

Would bet good money all those programs have paid out more in strait cash over the past four years than Bama.

AU is as bad as it gets. I'd put Bama, AU and LSU at the tops of that list.

Clem$on might as well be in the SEC the way they cheat. ND is suspect as well

Advertisement
Like Sabin said himself, he just puts his rings on the table for the recruit to see. The program/coach sells itself...

LOL at anyone that can't figure out why a kid would want to go to the premiere college football program in the country. A program that's in the midst an unprecedented run of success.

ALL of this.

When a kid picks you over Bama, you thank your stars.

When a kid picks Bama, you shrug your shoulders and move on.

Here's a scary thought, they don't need to pay kids. They aren't one of the six dirtiest programs in the SEC.
Really?? Is that just a lesser of two evils kinda thing cause I thought them mofos were on probation recently.

Man ***** Alabama and their unprecedented pay-offs, iv'e hated them bytch ****** since '92. There is no honor in the SEC, just money. Stay the ***** out our area, lets see how they would fair with their own locals. Tuscaloosa is the homosexual capital of the south, ***gots abound. I don't respect **** they do, never have. WWF was more realistic, and they used less juice then Saban's ***** shyts. Check their policy on steroids.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuup

Anyone stopped to think that maybe kids just want to play for the guy who has won 3 of the past 4 national titles and is filling the NFL with his players every year?

Advertisement
Anyone stopped to think that maybe kids just want to play for the guy who has won 3 of the past 4 national titles and is filling the NFL with his players every year?

Obviously true. But when some kids are on the fence, the weight of the duffle bags from Bama and SEC usually pull them over to their side of the fence.

Obviously true. But when some kids are on the fence, the weight of the duffle bags from Bama and SEC usually pull them over to their side of the fence.

Or maybe everybody cheats and three of the last four puts them over the top.

What school had the most players in NFL last year? It wasn't Alabama....

In this CURRENT draft class, Bama has 5 guys projected in the 1st Round (Warmack, Milliner, Williams, Jones, Lacy). Recruiting is about a moment in time, and no one compares to Alabama in this moment.

This isn't me slamming Miami, this is just me saying that maybe, at the end of the day, Alabama is getting recruits because they're just really effing good. If you can't admit Alabama is the best program at the moment then you are an unintelligent consumer of college football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back