Decommits SMH

Well I'm not sure what's driving the decommits but Diaz said he was gonna change the way we value recruits. Maybe this attrition is part of it. I don't know how it will end up but we have had 4 coaches do about the same thing and here we are again rebuilding. Let's see how it goes

Advertisement
Why don't they decommit from other schools as much they decommit from us?

We have a very high number of D1 caliber kids in S Florida. We’re going to have a ton more kids interested based on geography, volume and history than most programs.

That volume also creates scenarios where kids are late bloomers or peak early. Grades, dirty handlers, coaching instability, poor evaluations and kids getting into trouble as they get older are also factors in my opinion.

idk about y'all...but I'm a bit tired of having to respect some decisions. I don't think I'm going to respect those decisions anymore. Don't get me wrong, I understand why they are going elsewhere. But I don't have to respect their decision.

You ever see these MF'rs with their notepad message thanking God and mom, a prayer emoji, some decision respecting and this MF'r ain't use punctuation and its got a ton of misspellings?

Can you really respect that young man's decision?

Maybe Stoper is 82 and truly running out of time. If so, we need this **** fixed now.

Advertisement
Keep thinking about Topper the Penguin when reading Stoper.
C5BFF467-82FD-4C86-B1A8-CAB63BE8E32A.jpeg

Advertisement
Back