Decommits SMH

The problem now is that these big time bag schools have so many players from the South that their families feel comfortable enough sending their kids there since they'll have someone similar to vibe with. So now on top of the bags and the allure of playing on primetime television almost every weekend + competing for a National Championship, Miami coaches can't really argue that Athens or Tuscaloosa is so far from home when so many kids from that area are currently playing for said team(s).

Advertisement
Miami - 15 decommits

Rest of the ACC - 18 Total decommits.

What a joke. And I'm not laughing.
This needs to stop. It's getting old. We are always losing more commitments , more than any other school . Time and time again . I don't usually do this but I am ******* TIRED OF THIS BULL****. GET THIS **** FIXED NOW!!!. I don't want to continually see this . Get it fixed.
So. FLA Entitlement and culture... Maybe you can start by getting rid of all the handlers and dirty coaches... Let us know when you've fixed that problem.

Miami - 15 decommits

This needs to stop. It's getting old. We are always losing more commitments , more than any other school . Time and time again . I don't usually do this but I am ******* TIRED OF THIS BULL****. GET THIS **** FIXED NOW!!!. I don't want to continually see this . Get it fixed.

While this is true and ****** I’d take our 18 decommitments and the #2 Class in 2017 (ACC), #2 Class in 2018 (ACC), #4 Class in 2019 (ACC). The majority of schools in ACC suck at recruiting and outside of Clemson and FSU this stat doesn’t really show anything.

We lose a lot but regain good players replacing them

Advertisement
I blame it on the kids, it's not the coaches fault... It's never the coaches fault!

Dozens & dozens & dozens of decommits over the last 4 years & it's all because these kids are lazy, entitled divas with bad attitudes & poor work ethic!

Coaches don't make mistakes in recruiting, it's all on the kids!

Say it louder for the suckers in the back.

Advertisement
I blame it on the kids, it's not the coaches fault... It's never the coaches fault!

Dozens & dozens & dozens of decommits over the last 4 years & it's all because these kids are lazy, entitled divas with bad attitudes & poor work ethic!

If you don’t believe that the culture in south Florida has anything to do with it you’re in denial, El. There’s for sure a correlation between south Florida recruiting and wishy washy kids. I mean they go to 4 different high schools around here. Rarely happens elsewhere.

If you don’t believe that the culture in south Florida has anything to do with it you’re in denial, El. There’s for sure a correlation between south Florida recruiting and wishy washy kids. I mean they go to 4 different high schools around here. Rarely happens elsewhere.
Why don't they decommit from other schools as much they decommit from us?

Miami - 15 decommits

Do you know what schools are #2 and #3 in decommitments over the past few years? UF and FSU.

Hmm, what do those schools all have in common...

Advertisement
It’s bound to happen with our situation. We are surrounded by ballers and they want to come to Miami. Come late fall when we have **** the bed on the field and other schools come with bags, they decommitt.

And when the kid isn't starting by week 0, obviously we were better off all along.

Advertisement
It’s bound to happen with our situation. We are surrounded by ballers and they want to come to Miami. Come late fall when we have **** the bed on the field and other schools come with bags, they decommitt.
This right here pretty much sums it up!!

We get the same kind of commits we used to get before the ‘80s: UF’s and FSU’s leftovers. We never get anything but someone’s sloppy seconds. Considering the teams we play and our perennial ca.500 record, you expect five stars?

Advertisement
Back