Decommits SMH

Miami - 15 decommits

Rest of the ACC - 18 Total decommits.

What a joke. And I'm not laughing.
This needs to stop. It's getting old. We are always losing more commitments , more than any other school . Time and time again . I don't usually do this but I am ******* TIRED OF THIS BULL****. GET THIS **** FIXED NOW!!!. I don't want to continually see this . Get it fixed.

Advertisement
Miami - 15 decommits

This needs to stop. It's getting old. We are always losing more commitments , more than any other school . Time and time again . I don't usually do this but I am ******* TIRED OF THIS BULL****. GET THIS **** FIXED NOW!!!. I don't want to continually see this . Get it fixed.

Yes sir. I’m on it.

Advertisement
Miami - 15 decommits

We would have fewer decommits if we had higher expectations for what a commitment means

Miami - 15 decommits

well continue to be ****ed...we are dropping 2 kids in Riggins and Smith.... adding better talent so i dont care.. Manny is gettin better players so im all for it as long as we upgrade

Advertisement
i think you also have to look at the area we get those decommits from? without even looking at the names, id assume theyre largely from SFL. if you look at how many times kids bounce from HS to HS in SFL, it isnt surprising.

It's obvious. Kids use us to get a bigger bag. Simple as that. You know full well they get more if they throw out catch phrases like "dream school" "110% committed", etc.

Only FSU recruits on our level, Clemson is by far above us and we barely compete with the other teams for players, not saying that's an excuse but that's a major factor that particular number

Advertisement
Only FSU recruits on our level, Clemson is by far above us and we barely compete with the other teams for players, not saying that's an excuse but that's a major factor that particular number
F$U will end with a better 2020 class than us.

Advertisement
I blame it on the kids, it's not the coaches fault... It's never the coaches fault!

Dozens & dozens & dozens of decommits over the last 4 years & it's all because these kids are lazy, entitled divas with bad attitudes & poor work ethic!

Coaches don't make mistakes in recruiting, it's all on the kids!

I blame it on the kids, it's not the coaches fault... It's never the coaches fault!

Dozens & dozens & dozens of decommits over the last 4 years & it's all because these kids are lazy, entitled divas with bad attitudes & port work ethic!

Coaches don't make mistakes in recruiting, it's all on the kids!

Coaches (especially ours in recent history) have made far too many mistakes to recount them all, but there's no denying the shift in attitude about Miami (and honestly all the Florida schools) these kids now possess.

Most of them outside of a Handful of our decommits don’t turn out to be anything but regardless I would Like to see all the decommits cut down significantly. Stop taking early commitments years out before they sign, in most cases you never keep them committed

Advertisement
Back