December 7th weekend visit updates

Can someone post that rivals article of Rudolph please

Coach Jethro Franklin is his primary recruiter, and Rudolph says "We get along real well, I like him a lot and he's a great coach."

Adding more intrigue to Rudolph's renewed interest in Miami is his good friend Johnnie Dixon, who is announcing a decision tonight.

* Cory Johnson was another official visitor on campus this weekend, and he told CaneSport afterward that he has no immediate plans to change up his Kentucky commitment.

Jethro recruiting both? if so GL to the young men.

Why are you such a bleeding Vag all the time?

Advertisement

Coach Jethro Franklin is his primary recruiter, and Rudolph says "We get along real well, I like him a lot and he's a great coach."

Adding more intrigue to Rudolph's renewed interest in Miami is his good friend Johnnie Dixon, who is announcing a decision tonight.

* Cory Johnson was another official visitor on campus this weekend, and he told CaneSport afterward that he has no immediate plans to change up his Kentucky commitment.

I simply do not understand the hatred of Jethro around here. Dude is a solid position coach and has a very fatherly way about him. Young kids who come from good homes tend to think highly of Jethro as a mentor. Again, Jethro has a very paternal vibe, always has. I would have no problem at all knowing that my son was going to play for Jethro Franklin.

I simply do not understand the hatred of Jethro around here. Dude is a solid position coach and has a very fatherly way about him. Young kids who come from good homes tend to think highly of Jethro as a mentor. Again, Jethro has a very paternal vibe, always has. I would have no problem at all knowing that my son was going to play for Jethro Franklin.

Well the good D-linemen disagree with you. You know the reason you and the coach D apologist think we suck on Defense.

we haven't had a pass rush in 2 years is our problem with him along with his failure to land DT's last year when needed most

Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 1m
Hearing great things about Miami’s visit weekend. Will be posting a write-up tonight. #Canes

Advertisement

Watch out here comes all the awesome D-1 D-Line Coaches we have that post on this board..... They seem to have all the answers, just no coaching job

Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 1m
Hearing great things about Miami’s visit weekend. Will be posting a write-up tonight. #Canes

186.gif

LOL. Real talk though, if that were to ever happen, someone would have to smack him upside the head. No offense to Dorsett of course. But c'mon.

How bout I smack you upside your head for being a dumb porster?

176.jpg

Semi-funny meme does not make up for porst in which you too go e-Thug.

"I will disrespect Dorsett, but then say no disrespect in order to make it ok"
It wasn't meant to be a literal smack upside the head. I got all the respect in the world for Dorsett, even after some posters on here attacked him after his drops against Notre Dame and some of his misques on special teams. But Cook is a program changer. If you can't recognize that then I don't know what to tell you.

I can tell you never played football or a team sport!.. Lol.. keep posting though. I need the laugh.

Advertisement
So we're looking down the barrel of possibly bringing in Cook, Lane, Rudolph, and Dixon?

294.gif

At least the staff does something well.

As we did last year, check back at this thread for updates, tweets, pictures. I will be updating the OP.

Friday

11:40 AM - Despite rumors that Ryheem Lockley would be here this weekend for a visit, that is not the case. I was told that the Miami coaches are still expecting him in this class and he will start out as a TE. If he does not make it on a visit next weekend, he might not be an EE.

Saturday

10:45 AM - Rumor floating around that Dalvin Cook woke up sick this morning and might have left his visit. That would be the worst case scenario for Miami, but I'm trying to confirm if that is true. (Check 12:05 update)

11:20 AM - I'm told there aren't any surprise visitors this weekend. The prospects expected to come made it.

12:05 PM - Dalvin Cook is 100% on campus and is "all smiles". A little under the weather, but he is there.

3:20 PM - Some updates from Practice regarding recruits

-Yearby was there talking a lot with Duke. Both are dealing with injuries

-Not really recruiting related, but Cook was wearing a shirt with a picture of himself in action and said "Dalvin Cook". Though that was funny.

-Dixon is 100% confirmed there. Dwyer won their state semifinal game last night and is headed to states

-McDermott, Gibbons, Darling all there

Sunday

11:50 AM - Allen Hurns walking around with Travis Rudolph and Johnnie Dixon

Here is a terrible picture of Al Golden with both Cook and Darling
137.jpg

4:45 PM - I will be posting a full report tonight, but here are some quick things I'm hearing

--Dixon moving the decision back is a great sign for Miami

--This will be a very tough decision for Cook and those close to him feel like he is genuinely torn right now.

--I continue to hear that Miami landing Cook would also give them a very, very good shot with Ermon Lane.

--After this weekend, Miami's chances with Rudolph rose drastically. Both of his parents want him here. Coley is in-homing with him today too

--Overall, staff felt great about everything that came from the weekend.

OH. MY. ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think some of our fringe recruits will start taking visits soon....this will be a good sign IMHO.

Advertisement
Back