December 5th Draft decision updates

View as article
Advertisement
There may be better out there but I would like him for my Eagles with Kelce about done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Source battle as Ferman indicated both Lee/Kiko likely to go
Imagine Lee at center in the NFL with D line players like Selller or Wilkins from the Dolphins on the nose LMAO .

Who the heck are these kids talking to Lee by no means is anywhere near NFL ready there going to there death

Probably the same RAPPER agent LT got

Idk who is in Kiki’s ear about leaving early but buddy is not ready for the NFL. He needs another year to develop.

Imagine Lee at center in the NFL with D line players like Selller or Wilkins from the Dolphins on the nose LMAO .

Who the heck are these kids talking to Lee by no means is anywhere near NFL ready there going to there death

Probably the same RAPPER agent LT got

Lee is who he is at this point. He’s a 5th year guy who’s got multiple years on tape. Don’t really see him all of a sudden improving leaps and bounds year 6.

Advertisement
Sucks to lose Lee but makes sense biz wise for him as C prospects only get so high up in the draft and he put good film out this year. Seems positive for the others. I know we'll try to grab another portal C since Rodriguez & Tripp likely aren't ready.

Advertisement
Who replaces Lee? Anyone on the roster potentially or a portal center? I want nasty attitude MF’s on the OL

I don't blame Lee. He was a 2019 recruit so staying would mean his 6th year. How much higher is his draft position going to change?

I wouldn't be against moving Rivers to center and promoting one of the 35 tackles on the roster to LT.
I think that gives you an opportunity at putting your best 5 out there. If not, you end up playing a guy like Rodriguez who isn't in the same stratosphere as McCoy, Bruno or Samson.

Advertisement
Back